FLOURISH & BLOTTING

beauty, travel & lifestyle

24 Aug 2016

For The Love Of Pandora

I have been wanting to write the post in forever, but there has just never been the right time. It was only last month I decided that I wanted to really put some time and money into my Pandora bracelet, and what better time than my birthday.

I have always loved Pandora’s jewellery. I was going to say especially the earrings, but my obsession spreads much further than that. I currently own 2 necklaces, a pendant, an abundance of rings, and more pairs of earrings than I can count. Ok, so it’s not that many, but there is a quite a few!

Before buying my rose gold clasp edition, I owned the bangle but I was never that keen on it. The sizing was wrong and I just didn’t like how the charms looked on it. So, with some leftover birthday money and no expectations, I went for a browse in Mococo, Liverpool and I found the perfect bracelet. I didn’t want it to be plain, but I also wanted it to be affordable, and the rose gold clasp does just that. I bought it there and then and as soon as I got home I put my London charm on it and I haven’t taken it off since!

At the minute my bracelet comprises of; The Union Jack Bus Charm which I actually bought last year on my 30th birthday trip to London. The passport charm which I mentioned in my Duty Free Lust List, and finally my favourite to date; my Mickey Swirls Charm from the Disney Parks.

I have now started to plan what charms I’m going to get next. I feel that this needs quite a lot of thought because I don’t want anything frivolous, or meaningless. So, here are some of my future charms. A lot of them I regret not picking up at the actual time of visiting that particular place, but I am 100% sure I will be going back in the future.




Eiffel Tower Charm from our trip to Paris back in 2014 and many times previous whether that be a school trip or my celebratory trip with my dad to Disneyland Paris for passing my GCSE’s. I have always had a wonderful time in that city.

Bike Charm for Amsterdam (Unavailable). I actually bought the Pave Heart Stud Earrings in De Bijenkorf in Amsterdam, but looking back I wish I had picked up the cute little bike charm. It just represents our time there perfectly. We are actually looking into going back sometime soon because we had such an amazing time.

Ice-cream Charm for Italy. This one seems like a given. I am completely in love with Italy. Obviously.

Statue of Liberty Charm for New York, and my spirit city for sure. I would love, love, LOVE to go back to New York at some point. I think it was the most exhausting but exhilarating holiday I have ever been on.

And finally the Sentimental Snapshots Charm just because!

Surely I am not alone in my Pandora obsesession, what items do you own?

Love, Jo.



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've really enjoyed reading your article ! I also have a Pandora bracelet and just like you, each charm has a particular meaning for me.
    I am Team Pandora too ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thanks so much! I can't wait to build on mine.

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig