I have had the busiest week, so I am really sorry for not posting more on here. I have a million things written in draft but it's just finding that time and inclination to finish them. I also think I exhausted myself the other week when I released 5 posts in 7 days. That was just too much!

Anyway, on to the details.

01.  I haven't eaten anything that interesting, although I did make some chocolate covered peanut butter oat bites courtesy of the recipe found on The Lovecats Inc. I also enjoyed a delicious blueberry muffin on Saturday morning, made all the better by eating it in bed with a coffee in my favourite mug.

02. So, after only posting twice on  Flourish & Blotting last week I am determined to be more organised this week, plus I have some very exciting giveaway news and a new feature starting soon. I have also decided to make my Insta-Lately feature a bit less frequent. As much as I enjoy rounding up my week in pictures, sometimes it would stop me writing something beauty/lifestyle related and I didn't like that as much. I might make it a bi-weekly, or monthly series.. What do you think?

03. I have been wearing my new Bailey Nelson spectacles loads this week. I am usually a contact lens wearer but with the hot weather and all the air con/fans it has made wearing them pretty uncomfortable. I really want to purchase another pair when I am next in London in a couple of months. I first mentioned these in my June Favourites, Bailey Nelson are definitely worth checking out if you are in the area.

04. I am really loving the warmer weather. It is just so nice to not have to wear a coat every day, plus it completely justifies my new, relatively frivolous Victoria's Secret purchase.

05. I am still reading A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab, and I am not giving up yet!

06.  I have been listening to some relatively old stuff recently. And what I mean by old is like, Eminem, The Marshall Mathers LP.

07. I have been watching nothing this week. There is an ever growing list of things I want to watch but I just haven't had time. I really want to watch the Reggie Yates series on the BBC, especially the one where he is in a Texan Jail.

08. I really want a new bathrobe, housecoat, whatever you call it. I want something quite sophisticated, but also adaptable and can be worn in summer and winter. I don't even know if such a thing exists! Let me know in the comments if you have any idea what I mean!

09. I am planning on having a much quieter week this week. Last week was full of meetings,  appointments and a family dinner.  This week it's work, come home, blog, repeat.

10. I've been feeling so unorganised, and as a result quite grumpy. I actually took a day off work last week but nothing seemed to work out as planned, so I ended up having to do everything all over again on the Saturday. I hate unproductive days like that, especially when I have taken a days holiday! Stress! 

Well, that's it for another Edit. How was your week?

Love, Jo.



I have had the busiest week, so I am really sorry for not posting more on here. I have a million things written in draft but it's just finding that time and inclination to finish them. I also think I exhausted myself the other week when I released 5 posts in 7 days. That was just too much!

Anyway, on to the details.

01.  I haven't eaten anything that interesting, although I did make some chocolate covered peanut butter oat bites courtesy of the recipe found on The Lovecats Inc. I also enjoyed a delicious blueberry muffin on Saturday morning, made all the better by eating it in bed with a coffee in my favourite mug.

02. So, after only posting twice on  Flourish & Blotting last week I am determined to be more organised this week, plus I have some very exciting giveaway news and a new feature starting soon. I have also decided to make my Insta-Lately feature a bit less frequent. As much as I enjoy rounding up my week in pictures, sometimes it would stop me writing something beauty/lifestyle related and I didn't like that as much. I might make it a bi-weekly, or monthly series.. What do you think?

03. I have been wearing my new Bailey Nelson spectacles loads this week. I am usually a contact lens wearer but with the hot weather and all the air con/fans it has made wearing them pretty uncomfortable. I really want to purchase another pair when I am next in London in a couple of months. I first mentioned these in my June Favourites, Bailey Nelson are definitely worth checking out if you are in the area.

04. I am really loving the warmer weather. It is just so nice to not have to wear a coat every day, plus it completely justifies my new, relatively frivolous Victoria's Secret purchase.

05. I am still reading A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab, and I am not giving up yet!

06.  I have been listening to some relatively old stuff recently. And what I mean by old is like, Eminem, The Marshall Mathers LP.

07. I have been watching nothing this week. There is an ever growing list of things I want to watch but I just haven't had time. I really want to watch the Reggie Yates series on the BBC, especially the one where he is in a Texan Jail.

08. I really want a new bathrobe, housecoat, whatever you call it. I want something quite sophisticated, but also adaptable and can be worn in summer and winter. I don't even know if such a thing exists! Let me know in the comments if you have any idea what I mean!

09. I am planning on having a much quieter week this week. Last week was full of meetings,  appointments and a family dinner.  This week it's work, come home, blog, repeat.

10. I've been feeling so unorganised, and as a result quite grumpy. I actually took a day off work last week but nothing seemed to work out as planned, so I ended up having to do everything all over again on the Saturday. I hate unproductive days like that, especially when I have taken a days holiday! Stress! 

Well, that's it for another Edit. How was your week?

Love, Jo.



2 comments

  1. Those oatbites look amazing!
    ♥ Fran - www.frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! They really were! And so easy to make, if not a little messy! Even my boyfriend liked them and he's not really a fan of chocolate, or even peanut butter! X

      Delete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page