18 Jul 2016

The Weekly Edition #20

Another week, and another weekly edit. Unfortunately for you, and me, it was a pretty boring (standard!) week. I should have a little more to tell you next week as I have a couple of exciting things happening.

Anyway, on to the details.

01.  I To be honest I haven't really eaten whatever anything too exciting this week. Although, next weekend we are planning a pub lunch which coincidently coincides with a gin event..

02. I can't believe I managed 5 posts last week on  Flourish & Blotting. It was tough though, so I think I am going to stick with posting four times a week on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and one post at the weekend.

03. I am in desperate need of a wardrobe update. I guess it doesn't help that the weather doesn't know what it's up to from one day to the next. However, I did post my one, and only, outfit snap from my recent trip to Italy on Instagram. I am wearing a gorgeous playsuit from Primark. It was so comfy and cool in the 32 degrees heat.

04. I am really loving my new camera. I am still learning how to use it, and I have a feeling it will take me a little while since the instruction manual is like, 150 pages long.

05. I am still reading A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab. I really hoped to get a bit of reading done this week, but things never work out the way you plan!

06.  I have been listening to Britney Spears's new song. Don't judge! It is quite the guilty pleasure. It's just really catchy, and it kind of reminds me of some of her older, better songs. Have a listen, it's called Make Me..

07. I have been watching OITN still. I am really taking my time with this one. Like I said before, getting 5 posts out in one week definitely took its toll, I barely had time for anything else!

08. I really want a some new makeup palettes. I don't even need them, I just want them. I would love to own something by Tarte, or Stila.

09. I am planning to have month of non frivolous purchases. That, and a month of healthy living. Ok, well, a slight reduction in how much chocolate I eat, I don't want to have a completely miserable August! Ha!

10. I've been feeling like I still need a holiday! Even if it was just a long weekend to catch up on 'lifemin'. Maybe I will think a bit more seriously about book a couple of days off in the next month or two.

Well, that's it for another Edit. How was your week?

Love, Jo.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig