11 Jul 2016

The Weekly Edition #19

I cannot believe how fast these weeks are going. It feels like 2 days ago that I was writing my last Weekly Edition. Scary, huh? Last week wasn't particularly exciting, it was one of those weeks where if you asked me if anything happened, I totally wouldn't remember.

Anyway, on to the details.

01.  I was on my own on Saturday therefore giving myself permission to eat whatever I wanted. So naturally I ordered myself a Domino's for one. It was magical. Swear down, the diet starts today.

02. I am really pleased where  Flourish & Blotting is at at the moment. Obviously I would love more time to write, but having a full time job, and looking after a house whilst having the tiniest social life possible does take up the majority of my time. I am thinking maybe if I take a days holiday and just write for like, 10 hours straight, I might be able to get ahead of myself... We know that's not going to happen though, not when there are OITNB episodes to watch.

03. I am back to wearing the same old. I did, however, have a bit of a wardrobe clear out and a lot of stuff went to my local charity shop. I love doing stuff like that. What I have been wearing a lot of is my Pandora Moments bracelet WITH rose gold clasp -insert blogger gasp- I picked up a new charm whilst on holiday, and I hardly take it off now. It's definitely a work in progress.

04. I am really loving the Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Palette. To be honest, I have only used it the once but so far I am wowed. I spy a July favourite coming on!

05. I am still reading A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab. Yep, I have not picked up my Kindle at all this week. It has just been one of those busy doing nothing weeks? Yeah, you know the ones! Although, I did dip in and out of Sali Huges 'Pretty Honest'. It is great for doing that.

06.  I have been listening to the usual Spotify. I have been trying to build up my offline playlist. If you have any suggestions, for anything really, leave them in the comments below. I have quite a eclectic taste in music, and will pretty much give anything a listen.

07. I have been watching the cycling. I know what you are going to say, "But Jo, you don't even own a bike!" And that's true, but there is just something about the Tour de France that I really enjoy. Go Froome! I am actually really loving all the sport that is on TV at the moment though.

08. I really want a new diary, a mid year one to be exact. I have my eye on one I have seen on ASOS but I don't want it to be too big? At the minute I am just using my desk weekly planner that I bought from Sainsbury's, but it's not the ideal size for me to be lugging around.

09. I am planning a million and one haul/review posts. They just take so long to produce; linking everything, taking pictures etc. etc. But I am feeling positive that they will all get done. Yes Sir.

10. I've been feeling really fed up of this weather. I don't think we have had a day where it hasn't rained. It's no wonder I keep looking at holidays. I was even pricing up Florida again just for some guaranteed hot weather, minus the daily thunderstorms obviously.

Well, that's it for another Edit. How was your week?

Love, Jo.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig