This week has been a kind of slower week for my Instagram feed as I finally bought a new camera and I am still working out how to use it. I have been humming and ahhing over it for so long but I finally settled on the Olympus Pen. I wanted something I could vlog with, and I know a lot of reviews came back with it's too heavy, well, anything to improve my arm muscles is a-ok with me!


..First Line..
Saturdays are for lying in bed with a coffee till at least lunch time.. Gotta love a bit of me time especially when it means catching up with all the Youtube I have missed during the week.

This picture was actually taken on a recent trip to London. I guess you could call it a Throwback Friday picture as I wasn't actually drinking an Aperol Spritz, but boy! Do I wish I was?!

I love Fridays. I think it's my favourite day of the week by far. I love just having the whole of the weekend before you, even if it does seem to go at like, hyper speed.

..2nd Line..
I have been feeling really nostalgic for Disney recently, hence why I started wearing my Alex & Ani Hakuna Mata bracelet again. I think it's because it was nearly a year ago today that I was in Florida surrounded by complete magic (Cheesy or what?!) I would love to go again but I priced it up the other day and it was just far too expensive at the minute.

I finally got round to writing my up my Kiko haul. Go see!

I bought these couple of bits from Topshop just before I left for my trip to Italy. I absolutely love the lipstick, (Naturist) it is just so comfortable on my lips and the perfect pinky nude. I think I will be picking up a couple more colours in this range soon. I bought the highlighter to actually wear as an eyeshadow. I am embracing the brighter, lighter look when it comes to my makeup this summer.

..3rd Line..
Another Italy holiday snap. Oh how I miss it so! Literally, we were surrounded by vineyards. It was so gorgeous. 

I recently reviewed the new Dyson Supersonic hairdryer. I couldn't believe my luck when I was selected to receive one for free! I still have to pinch myself. You can read all about it here.

These are just the lip products I picked up in my most recent Sephora haul. I promise you it is written and all the pictures are taken, I just need to edit it all and link the products. Fingers crossed it will be finished for next week.

..4th Line..
My new camera. Eeek! I absolutely love it! I just hope I can actually learn to use it! So far I haven't really had time to sit down, look through the instruction manual, and just have a play around. I am hoping to at least have the wifi set up on it by today.

My new favourite drink. I have been loving the cold coffee drinks recently, even though it's not particularly sunny, or even hot for that matter. I know they are full of sugar, so I am definitely limiting my intake!

The one peonie I successfully managed to open properly, I gave up in the end..


..Last Line..
Insert emoji hand peace sign.

Another weekly round up of all things Flourish & Blotting. You can also keep updated using Bloglovin' too. Just sayin'.

This was another teaser pic for my Sephora haul. As above.

Obviously go check out my Instagram account for the full weekly roundup, and I will see you next week!

Love, Jo.



This week has been a kind of slower week for my Instagram feed as I finally bought a new camera and I am still working out how to use it. I have been humming and ahhing over it for so long but I finally settled on the Olympus Pen. I wanted something I could vlog with, and I know a lot of reviews came back with it's too heavy, well, anything to improve my arm muscles is a-ok with me!


..First Line..
Saturdays are for lying in bed with a coffee till at least lunch time.. Gotta love a bit of me time especially when it means catching up with all the Youtube I have missed during the week.

This picture was actually taken on a recent trip to London. I guess you could call it a Throwback Friday picture as I wasn't actually drinking an Aperol Spritz, but boy! Do I wish I was?!

I love Fridays. I think it's my favourite day of the week by far. I love just having the whole of the weekend before you, even if it does seem to go at like, hyper speed.

..2nd Line..
I have been feeling really nostalgic for Disney recently, hence why I started wearing my Alex & Ani Hakuna Mata bracelet again. I think it's because it was nearly a year ago today that I was in Florida surrounded by complete magic (Cheesy or what?!) I would love to go again but I priced it up the other day and it was just far too expensive at the minute.

I finally got round to writing my up my Kiko haul. Go see!

I bought these couple of bits from Topshop just before I left for my trip to Italy. I absolutely love the lipstick, (Naturist) it is just so comfortable on my lips and the perfect pinky nude. I think I will be picking up a couple more colours in this range soon. I bought the highlighter to actually wear as an eyeshadow. I am embracing the brighter, lighter look when it comes to my makeup this summer.

..3rd Line..
Another Italy holiday snap. Oh how I miss it so! Literally, we were surrounded by vineyards. It was so gorgeous. 

I recently reviewed the new Dyson Supersonic hairdryer. I couldn't believe my luck when I was selected to receive one for free! I still have to pinch myself. You can read all about it here.

These are just the lip products I picked up in my most recent Sephora haul. I promise you it is written and all the pictures are taken, I just need to edit it all and link the products. Fingers crossed it will be finished for next week.

..4th Line..
My new camera. Eeek! I absolutely love it! I just hope I can actually learn to use it! So far I haven't really had time to sit down, look through the instruction manual, and just have a play around. I am hoping to at least have the wifi set up on it by today.

My new favourite drink. I have been loving the cold coffee drinks recently, even though it's not particularly sunny, or even hot for that matter. I know they are full of sugar, so I am definitely limiting my intake!

The one peonie I successfully managed to open properly, I gave up in the end..


..Last Line..
Insert emoji hand peace sign.

Another weekly round up of all things Flourish & Blotting. You can also keep updated using Bloglovin' too. Just sayin'.

This was another teaser pic for my Sephora haul. As above.

Obviously go check out my Instagram account for the full weekly roundup, and I will see you next week!

Love, Jo.



5 comments

  1. I love your photos! My instagram feed has been on and off with it's theme as I couldn't ever decide on something that I liked, went with the season, and was totally me... Hence why I only have 6 or so photos haha. I'm working on it, and I think I've *finally* found something that works for me... We'll wait and find out! I've also heard so much about how the Olympus camera was perfect for blogging, so you'll have to keep your blog updated on how well it works. :) xx

    Kyia at WANDERLUSTGIRL// lifestyle & beauty
    Follow me at via BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! I think maybe in a months time I can write a full review of the Pen? It has taken me a while to get my Instagram feed to how it is now. I am still not *that* happy with it, but I am too scared to change it now! x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! Sophie x

    sophiehmstewart.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That aperol spritz is seriously getting me jealous, I wish I could go to Italy right now! It's been about a year since I last went and I miss it so much, I think Italy is such a beautiful country.

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't really see aperol spritz on the menu anymore. I absolutely love them too. It is my perfect summer drink!

      I miss Italy so much. I have just this morning been looking at more holidays.. British weather is just so grim at the moment! X

      Delete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page