Sorry I am a bit late with this weeks post. We didn't get back from London until late on Sunday night and on Monday I was playing catchup, like washing, cleaning etc. (it was also my 31st birthday!)

So, here is what I have been loving/doing this week;

01.  I have eaten so badly this week! But it's only your birthday once a year, so why not? I will be writing up my London travel diaries *hopefully* this week and including some of my favourite places for food. (Mostly bakeries..)

02.  I am thinking of a redesign for Flourish & Blotting. If you don't know this by now, I get really bored with designs quickly. Never a week goes by without me tweaking something, I have always been a bit finicky though. Fingers crossed that will be happening this week.

03. I have been wearing my new Pandora bracelet.  I already can't wait to get some new charms for it but I am going to wait though, and pick up some really meaningful ones on my travel

04. I am really loving everything really. I was so lucky for my birthday, I may do a haul? Let me know in the comments box if that is something you would like to see. But what I have been really loving is my Sainsbury's weekly diary I picked up this weekend. It's so Instagramable and beautifully laid out. My only qualm is that it's a little bit too long to fit in my bag.

05. This week I have been reading still Room by Emma Donoghue. I planned to do some reading whilst travelling to and from London, but it just didn't happen. If I am organised enough to have posts ready for while I'm away I plan to read a hundred, million books. Ok, so maybe not that many!

06.  I have been listening to the radio quite a lot, usually Radio 1, or 2 depending on how young I am feeling. I have about a 25 - 30 minute drive to work in the mornings and evenings, so I quite like to change it up.

07. I have been watching The Man in the High Castle on Amazon Prime. I really like it, although I can only watch like, one episode at a time. It is a little bit confusing and the episodes are relative long, but I am going to try and stick with it!

08. I really want some new sandals but I am not really sure what I want yet. Dressy, or not so dressy and more poolside.. Or maybe both? Why make it so difficult!

09. I am planning my holiday wardrobe as Italy is less than 2 weeks away. I feel a Primark haul coming on. I don't really *need* anymore clothes, as my summer clothes I bought 4 years ago are practically new through lack of wear, but, oh well!

10. I've been feeling really happy. London was fantastic and even though I spent my birthday doing the housework and food shopping, I still enjoyed it. I have 3 days left in work this week, then 4 next week. I think part time really suites me... Anyway, let's see what 31 will bring!

Well, that's it for another Edit. How was your week?

Love, Jo.



Sorry I am a bit late with this weeks post. We didn't get back from London until late on Sunday night and on Monday I was playing catchup, like washing, cleaning etc. (it was also my 31st birthday!)

So, here is what I have been loving/doing this week;

01.  I have eaten so badly this week! But it's only your birthday once a year, so why not? I will be writing up my London travel diaries *hopefully* this week and including some of my favourite places for food. (Mostly bakeries..)

02.  I am thinking of a redesign for Flourish & Blotting. If you don't know this by now, I get really bored with designs quickly. Never a week goes by without me tweaking something, I have always been a bit finicky though. Fingers crossed that will be happening this week.

03. I have been wearing my new Pandora bracelet.  I already can't wait to get some new charms for it but I am going to wait though, and pick up some really meaningful ones on my travel

04. I am really loving everything really. I was so lucky for my birthday, I may do a haul? Let me know in the comments box if that is something you would like to see. But what I have been really loving is my Sainsbury's weekly diary I picked up this weekend. It's so Instagramable and beautifully laid out. My only qualm is that it's a little bit too long to fit in my bag.

05. This week I have been reading still Room by Emma Donoghue. I planned to do some reading whilst travelling to and from London, but it just didn't happen. If I am organised enough to have posts ready for while I'm away I plan to read a hundred, million books. Ok, so maybe not that many!

06.  I have been listening to the radio quite a lot, usually Radio 1, or 2 depending on how young I am feeling. I have about a 25 - 30 minute drive to work in the mornings and evenings, so I quite like to change it up.

07. I have been watching The Man in the High Castle on Amazon Prime. I really like it, although I can only watch like, one episode at a time. It is a little bit confusing and the episodes are relative long, but I am going to try and stick with it!

08. I really want some new sandals but I am not really sure what I want yet. Dressy, or not so dressy and more poolside.. Or maybe both? Why make it so difficult!

09. I am planning my holiday wardrobe as Italy is less than 2 weeks away. I feel a Primark haul coming on. I don't really *need* anymore clothes, as my summer clothes I bought 4 years ago are practically new through lack of wear, but, oh well!

10. I've been feeling really happy. London was fantastic and even though I spent my birthday doing the housework and food shopping, I still enjoyed it. I have 3 days left in work this week, then 4 next week. I think part time really suites me... Anyway, let's see what 31 will bring!

Well, that's it for another Edit. How was your week?

Love, Jo.



4 comments

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! SO what if you ate bad

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And I know, I will only be 31 once! x

      Delete
    2. For me, it seems like the opposite- I think I've been eating really well, regarding all the athletic activities I've been doing recently! I agree with you that sandal picking is so difficult. There are just wayyy too many gorgeous designs to choose from. I'll make it my plan to buy a well-needed pair this summer! x

      http://wanderlustgirl-kb.blogspot.ca/

      Delete
    3. I saw a lovely pair in the Haviana store that could be worn as both, and they are rose gold. So it's win win! X

      Delete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page