FLOURISH & BLOTTING

beauty, travel & lifestyle

29 Jun 2016

My Holiday Makeup

Just recently I returned from the lovely Tuscan region of Italy and I thought it would be the perfect time to discuss what I took with me in my makeup bag. Usually I go makeup free whilst on holiday, but the first few days whilst I still look like a ghost I need a little bit of help.

Base

Too Faced Hangover Primer
Towards the end of the holiday I will probably just switch to wearing this primer and a sunscreen. Usually my foundation gets too light for me and this primer makes my skin feel so good, and also evens out my skin tone. You can read my full review here.

This foundation is perfect as it has SPF, so not only does it give you really good coverage it also protects against the sun.

I love this for keeping my eyeshadow in place. I like to the wear a bit of eyeshadow in the evening, especially if we are going out for food.

This is quite a new product for me even though I purchased it a good few months ago. I just thought it would be perfect for the heat and humidity.

Blush
I packed this palette because it includes incredibley pigmented blush, bronzer and highlighting shades. I won't be needing much more than this palette.

Eyes

Sometimes I like wearing this instead of mascara. It is less harsh and doesn't seem to do any damage to my lashes underneath. You can check out my full review here.

This is another of my favourite Benefit products and an absolute classic.

Tweezerman Eyelash Curlers
I bought these about 3 years ago, and I love them. It is probably about time I got a new pair but I replace the heads regularly and it's like brand new.

Multiple shades means multiple looks in relatively small packaging. Each eyeshadow is so pigmented and beautifully shimmery. It's perfect for travelling.

This is one of my favourite brow products. I also love Soap & Glory's Archery Pencil if I am in a rush.
This is by far my favourite fool proof liner. It is so pigmented, long-lasting and affordable too.

Lips


Too Faced Lip Primer Lip Insurance
I quite like this product, although I think I still prefer the texture and consistency of MAC's Lip Prep & Prime.

Rimmel Lip Pencil (Eastend Snob)
The staying power of this lip pencil is amazing. It also looks really nice with a tan.

And that's everything! I probably won't even wear a full face of makeup for the majority of the week, it is a holiday after all.

Love, Jo.



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the They're Real mascara too!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig