I am getting rubbisher and rubbisher at keeping up with my Insta - Lately's. I think it's because I posted my other one so late, I didn't want there to be too many of the same kind of post on one page? Anywho. This one is extra long because I guess I kind of owe ya'll one for being so patient with me, and my ability to be amazingly unorganised. 

..First Line..

So you probably already know, but I have spent the last few days indispose with a tummy bug. This was a selfie I took whilst in London when I felt, and looked much MUCH better.

A birthday present to myself. I bought this in Foyles and I plan to frame it as soon as I find something I like, and that is big enough. I love having quite indiscreet Harry Potter references throughout the house. I already have a golden snitch on one of our bookcases.

Covent Garden looking oh so pretty!

..2nd Line..

Well, Friday did call but she bought with her Norovirus instead of wine.. She is no longer my friend.

My mini Kiko haul. All will be revealed in the next London Diaries instalment.

My breakfast of choice at the moment and an instagrammers dream. I could eat avocados all day, everyday if they weren't so darn expensive.

..3rd Line..

I bought Elle to read on the train home, plus I desperately wanted to get my paws on the new Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil.

My beautiful boy. I always miss him when we go away, even if it is just for one night! He has been a little star whilst I have been ill and has not left my side for a second.

Caffeine hit at Peyton & Byrne on the 2nd day of London. This was right before we (I) started shopping.

..4th Line..

My new planner from Sainsbury's. Can you believe it? It is absolutely gorgeous, so well laid out, and really good quality. It was only £5 so be sure to get yourself one!

Another birthday present from me, to me. Well, you've got to treat yo'self right? I have been needing a new hairdryer for about a year now, and with my most recent trip to Sassoon I now have a new found interest in taking better care of my hair.

A small Kiko haul from London. All the details will be on my next London Diaries.


..5th Line..

I got these gorgeous burnt orange coloured shorts from Primark. I am an absolute sucker for pompom details, and I love how unusual the colour is too. You can also get them in blue and cream I think.

It was my birthday last Monday and I just felt like announcing it on Instagram. Although, I had such a nondescript day of doing the laundry and finishing off my weekend housework. I guess that's what happens when you turn 31!

This was a little snippet from the train ride home. We opted for a longer (but cheaper) route back and the scenery was so pretty, and almost worth the extra 2 hours it took us to get home .. Almost.

..6th Line..

This was an ice-cream I had in London. Oh my! It was so delicious. If you are ever in Soho and passing by Wardour Street, Snowflake is a must visit. I had the Salted Caramel and Pistachio flavours.

My new Too Faced purchase. I had run out of my MAC's Prep & Prime Lip and I wanted to see if there was anything better out there. I am still a bit unsure about this as it is a completely different consistency. The jury is still out.

My delicious mojito from The Diner featured in Day One of my London Diaries.

..Last Line..

My May favourites are now up! Have you checked them out yet?

This was an extremely small beauty haul I picked up after my hair appointment. Some of the products are new, like my Nyx Pore Filler Primer and Soap & Glory's Archery Brow Tint & Pencil.

This is my new Pandora bracelet. I got some money for my birthday so I thought I would treat myself to this. I love the rose gold accent and I haven't taken it off since.

Obviously go check out my Instagram account for the full weekly roundup, and I will see you next week!

Love, Jo.



I am getting rubbisher and rubbisher at keeping up with my Insta - Lately's. I think it's because I posted my other one so late, I didn't want there to be too many of the same kind of post on one page? Anywho. This one is extra long because I guess I kind of owe ya'll one for being so patient with me, and my ability to be amazingly unorganised. 

..First Line..

So you probably already know, but I have spent the last few days indispose with a tummy bug. This was a selfie I took whilst in London when I felt, and looked much MUCH better.

A birthday present to myself. I bought this in Foyles and I plan to frame it as soon as I find something I like, and that is big enough. I love having quite indiscreet Harry Potter references throughout the house. I already have a golden snitch on one of our bookcases.

Covent Garden looking oh so pretty!

..2nd Line..

Well, Friday did call but she bought with her Norovirus instead of wine.. She is no longer my friend.

My mini Kiko haul. All will be revealed in the next London Diaries instalment.

My breakfast of choice at the moment and an instagrammers dream. I could eat avocados all day, everyday if they weren't so darn expensive.

..3rd Line..

I bought Elle to read on the train home, plus I desperately wanted to get my paws on the new Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil.

My beautiful boy. I always miss him when we go away, even if it is just for one night! He has been a little star whilst I have been ill and has not left my side for a second.

Caffeine hit at Peyton & Byrne on the 2nd day of London. This was right before we (I) started shopping.

..4th Line..

My new planner from Sainsbury's. Can you believe it? It is absolutely gorgeous, so well laid out, and really good quality. It was only £5 so be sure to get yourself one!

Another birthday present from me, to me. Well, you've got to treat yo'self right? I have been needing a new hairdryer for about a year now, and with my most recent trip to Sassoon I now have a new found interest in taking better care of my hair.

A small Kiko haul from London. All the details will be on my next London Diaries.


..5th Line..

I got these gorgeous burnt orange coloured shorts from Primark. I am an absolute sucker for pompom details, and I love how unusual the colour is too. You can also get them in blue and cream I think.

It was my birthday last Monday and I just felt like announcing it on Instagram. Although, I had such a nondescript day of doing the laundry and finishing off my weekend housework. I guess that's what happens when you turn 31!

This was a little snippet from the train ride home. We opted for a longer (but cheaper) route back and the scenery was so pretty, and almost worth the extra 2 hours it took us to get home .. Almost.

..6th Line..

This was an ice-cream I had in London. Oh my! It was so delicious. If you are ever in Soho and passing by Wardour Street, Snowflake is a must visit. I had the Salted Caramel and Pistachio flavours.

My new Too Faced purchase. I had run out of my MAC's Prep & Prime Lip and I wanted to see if there was anything better out there. I am still a bit unsure about this as it is a completely different consistency. The jury is still out.

My delicious mojito from The Diner featured in Day One of my London Diaries.

..Last Line..

My May favourites are now up! Have you checked them out yet?

This was an extremely small beauty haul I picked up after my hair appointment. Some of the products are new, like my Nyx Pore Filler Primer and Soap & Glory's Archery Brow Tint & Pencil.

This is my new Pandora bracelet. I got some money for my birthday so I thought I would treat myself to this. I love the rose gold accent and I haven't taken it off since.

Obviously go check out my Instagram account for the full weekly roundup, and I will see you next week!

Love, Jo.



3 comments

  1. Lovely pictures! Sophie x

    https://stylestarsandsparkle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG do you have a picture of your bookcase on your blog or Instagram?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't unfortunately. Our house is so small and quirky. We have these indentations in the walls in some rooms and each one has like, a line of books on. Bit random but it works!

      Delete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page