I didn't want to miss out a week of Instagram pictures, so here it is and only 4 days late! The next Insta - Lately post should be on time this Saturday.


..First Line..

Last week I finally got my hair cut and coloured. I took the plunge and went for a long bob cut and a side fringe. I love it. I will be writing about my experience at Sassoon, Liverpool very soon.

Another hair picture. I have to take my own blog photos so I usually take like, a million, just incase I look like a pond monster in all of them.

My boyfriend bought me these peonies as he had to work last Saturday night. All I can say is; he can work Saturday's more often!

..2nd Line..

I went on a bit of a Nyx spree the other day. I have been dying to try bits from their range for ages, and with the opening of the new counter in Boots, Liverpool, that was possible! This lip liner actually made it on to my May Favourites. Go take a look!

Some Sassoon goodies that I got as part of my experience.

It's finally June. I have been really looking forward to this month since like, forever. We went to London, it was my birthday, and we are going to Italy in a couple of weeks. I love June.

..3rd Line..

My absolute two favourite things; coffee and a fresh manicure. They technically come hand in hand. If you haven't already, I strongly suggest you buy a SensatioNail kit. I have had mine for 2 years now, and I pretty much won't use anything else.

Decisions, decisions. Now it is June I definitely think I need to invest in some more summery colours. You can't go wrong with good, old fashioned red though.

..Last Line..

This snap is features in my bedroom interiors post. I bought this picture and the frame as part of Disney's Memory Maker service. I think it has to be my favourite souvenir from my most recent Florida trip.

Another round up of all things Flourish & Blotting. I like doing a quick catch up just incase my 5 regular readers missed anything..

I just can't resist a Mococo/Pandora sale. I have been eyeing up this necklace since last February, and I believe it was brought out as part of the Valentine's range. It was such a steal, I can't stop wearing it.

Obviously go check out my Instagram account for the full weekly roundup, and I will see you next week!

Love, Jo.



I didn't want to miss out a week of Instagram pictures, so here it is and only 4 days late! The next Insta - Lately post should be on time this Saturday.


..First Line..

Last week I finally got my hair cut and coloured. I took the plunge and went for a long bob cut and a side fringe. I love it. I will be writing about my experience at Sassoon, Liverpool very soon.

Another hair picture. I have to take my own blog photos so I usually take like, a million, just incase I look like a pond monster in all of them.

My boyfriend bought me these peonies as he had to work last Saturday night. All I can say is; he can work Saturday's more often!

..2nd Line..

I went on a bit of a Nyx spree the other day. I have been dying to try bits from their range for ages, and with the opening of the new counter in Boots, Liverpool, that was possible! This lip liner actually made it on to my May Favourites. Go take a look!

Some Sassoon goodies that I got as part of my experience.

It's finally June. I have been really looking forward to this month since like, forever. We went to London, it was my birthday, and we are going to Italy in a couple of weeks. I love June.

..3rd Line..

My absolute two favourite things; coffee and a fresh manicure. They technically come hand in hand. If you haven't already, I strongly suggest you buy a SensatioNail kit. I have had mine for 2 years now, and I pretty much won't use anything else.

Decisions, decisions. Now it is June I definitely think I need to invest in some more summery colours. You can't go wrong with good, old fashioned red though.

..Last Line..

This snap is features in my bedroom interiors post. I bought this picture and the frame as part of Disney's Memory Maker service. I think it has to be my favourite souvenir from my most recent Florida trip.

Another round up of all things Flourish & Blotting. I like doing a quick catch up just incase my 5 regular readers missed anything..

I just can't resist a Mococo/Pandora sale. I have been eyeing up this necklace since last February, and I believe it was brought out as part of the Valentine's range. It was such a steal, I can't stop wearing it.

Obviously go check out my Instagram account for the full weekly roundup, and I will see you next week!

Love, Jo.



3 comments

  1. Gorgeous pictures! Sophie x

    https://stylestarsandsparkle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Soph! You are wearing the prettiest bracelet on your new post by the way! X

      Delete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page