I think this is going to be a pretty boring weekly edit, unfortunately not much has happened. The week after a holiday is always the hardest, right? I think the highlight of my week had to be giving the house a good ol' spring clean. Watch out Ebay!

Anyway, here is what I have been loving/doing this week;

01.  For date night on Sunday I was treated to a Byron Burger. Oh my! They are the best. I ate the B-Rex burger and sweet potato fries.

02.  Flourish & Blotting's 2nd giveaway ends this week. Make sure you have entered!

03. I have been wearing some of my new pieces from the Oasis sale. Especially this skinny rib polo. What a bargain! It goes with absolutely everything, and it's warm enough for this weird weather we have been having.

04. I am really loving my new Charlotte Tilbury Bronze & Glow in Fair/Medium. I finally treated myself to this little gem, and I am loving it so far.

05. This week I have not been reading at all. I am still stuck in my reading rut. It's so hard to fit in reading time alongside a full time job and Flourish & Blotting. I was meant to read on holiday, but the weather was so nice we barely stayed indoors.

06.  I have been listening to not a lot really. I am desperately in need of a music purge. I am quite curious to listen to Beyonce's new album though.

07. I have been watching Harry Potter from the beginning. I'm a pretty big Potter head, as you have probably guessed from the name of my blog! I find re-watching them so cathartic, especially since I have had a bit of a wobbly week.

08. I really want a new spring coat. I have ordered 4, yes 4, to try on. It's serious business you know! With the weather being so cray at the minute I might be keeping all 4 at this rate.

09. I am planning a day trip to London. I know I keep saying this, but I really am going to go! I desperately need a Ben's Cookie.. and a trip to Kikki K.

10. I've been feeling a bit meh. I think something needs to change, but I'm not sure what yet. Maybe a new haircut and colour? Watch this space I guess.

Well, that's it for another Edit. How was your week?

Love, Jo.



I think this is going to be a pretty boring weekly edit, unfortunately not much has happened. The week after a holiday is always the hardest, right? I think the highlight of my week had to be giving the house a good ol' spring clean. Watch out Ebay!

Anyway, here is what I have been loving/doing this week;

01.  For date night on Sunday I was treated to a Byron Burger. Oh my! They are the best. I ate the B-Rex burger and sweet potato fries.

02.  Flourish & Blotting's 2nd giveaway ends this week. Make sure you have entered!

03. I have been wearing some of my new pieces from the Oasis sale. Especially this skinny rib polo. What a bargain! It goes with absolutely everything, and it's warm enough for this weird weather we have been having.

04. I am really loving my new Charlotte Tilbury Bronze & Glow in Fair/Medium. I finally treated myself to this little gem, and I am loving it so far.

05. This week I have not been reading at all. I am still stuck in my reading rut. It's so hard to fit in reading time alongside a full time job and Flourish & Blotting. I was meant to read on holiday, but the weather was so nice we barely stayed indoors.

06.  I have been listening to not a lot really. I am desperately in need of a music purge. I am quite curious to listen to Beyonce's new album though.

07. I have been watching Harry Potter from the beginning. I'm a pretty big Potter head, as you have probably guessed from the name of my blog! I find re-watching them so cathartic, especially since I have had a bit of a wobbly week.

08. I really want a new spring coat. I have ordered 4, yes 4, to try on. It's serious business you know! With the weather being so cray at the minute I might be keeping all 4 at this rate.

09. I am planning a day trip to London. I know I keep saying this, but I really am going to go! I desperately need a Ben's Cookie.. and a trip to Kikki K.

10. I've been feeling a bit meh. I think something needs to change, but I'm not sure what yet. Maybe a new haircut and colour? Watch this space I guess.

Well, that's it for another Edit. How was your week?

Love, Jo.



Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page