FLOURISH & BLOTTING

beauty, travel & lifestyle

30 May 2016

The Weekly Edit #13

Welcome to the Weekly Edition #13! Honestly, it has been a quite a boring week this week, and I am really looking forward to a bit of excitement in the next few months.

Here is what I have been loving/doing this week;

01.  I have eaten nothing but cake this week. I made a no bake Biscoff cheesecake last Sunday for dessert with the 'in-laws', and then I made a malt chocolate cake for a colleagues birthday. Obviously I had to taste test both..

02.  Last week I finally achieved 5 posts in a week on Flourish & Blotting, fingers crossed I can keep it up. I am planning my next giveaway to start in June, and watch out for quite a few travel posts on here.

03. I have been wearing quite wintery clothes this week. Argh! I just give up on the British weather. One minute I am wearing t-shirts, the next it's jumpers and thick tights. The holiday countdown is officially on for when I can wear a pretty summer dress.

04. I am really loving my peonies (featured image) that my boyfriend got me. I know I am like, such a blogger cliche. But like I said on my Instagram caption; he can work Saturday's more often!

05. This week I have been reading Room by Emma Donoghue. It's been on my list of things to read for quite some time. I really like it, even though it is quite dark. I am hoping I can catch up on my reading whilst I'm away.

06.  I have been listening to, and making the most of my Amazon Prime account this week. I have been doing so much baking recently, I usually just like to pop on a playlist and get to it.

07. I have been watching Amazon Prime. I finally caved and bought the Amazon Fire stick. I don't know whether thats a good, or bad thing. I really don't need another distraction, that's for sure. It actually looks pretty good, it also means I can finally watch Netflix in the bedroom! The little things.

08. I really want a new passport holder. You can tell I got my new passport last week, can't you? Does anyone have any idea where I can get a pretty one? I feel like I have looked everywhere but to no avail! 

09. I seem to be planning everything at the minute. The next few weeks are going to be mayhem, I can just tell. I have 2 trips in June, mine and James's birthdays, as well as a highly anticipated hair appointment. All good stuff though!

10. I've been feeling nervous and excited this week. I feel like I have so much to organise, and these weekends keep going at the speed of light! Every time Friday rolls around I am like, sucked into this time vortex of a black hole and it's Monday again in no time.

Well, that's it for another Edit. How was your week?

Love, Jo.



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Those peonies really are gorgeous! And well done on managing 5 blog posts - that's an awesome achievement! I could never think of that many ideas haha xxx

    Sam // What I Know Now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sweet! Unfortunately I didn't manage 5 posts this week. I think it might just have to be 4 for the foreseeable future! X

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig