FLOURISH & BLOTTING

beauty, travel & lifestyle

9 May 2016

The Weekly Edit #10

I can't believe I am on my 10th Weekly Edit already! I have had a pretty busy week, life wise. This weekend I managed to do some interior decorating, and paint the garden furniture. It was also nice enough to do a bit of weeding and finally take some photos of our tulips. 

Anyway, here is what I have been loving/doing this week;

01.  I have been eating my own weight in chocolate thanks to Cadbury's. The new Triple Chocolate Big Taste is amazing, just not for my waist line.

02.  Flourish & Blotting's 2nd giveaway ended on Sunday. I will be picking a winner at random some time this week. I have already got my next giveaway planned so, keep your eyes peeled.

03. I have been wearing my new Superdry Coat. I have wanted a mustard coloured coat for about 6 months now but the one I really wanted was about £200. This one was much cheaper and made from a more 'sturdy' material (I sound like I'm 70!). Anyway, I love it.

04. I am really loving this warmer weather. I have officially declared May as the start of ice-cream season.. After seeing the new Magnum peanut butter flavour on Instagram I had to try them for myself. Heaven.

05. This week I have been reading Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone Illustrated Edition. If you remember, I said in my last Weekly Edit I was struggling to read anything so, I thought I would compromise and give this a go. This book is so gorgeous, I have a feeling I will be collecting them all.

06.  I have been listening to Beyonce's new album and it's amazingly catchy, well done Queen B.

07. I have been watching YouTube again. Especially Charlotte (lilmisschickas). I actually named Charlotte as one of my April favourites. If you haven't watched any of her weekly vlogs, you really should.

08. I really want everything on my upcoming Disney Lust List. As I mentioned in my Insta - Lately post, it will be going live sometime this week.

09. I am planning our trip to London, that's right! I finally booked it! I literally cannot wait as it's on my Birthday weekend too. I think it will make turning 31 that little bit easier. It has been a while since I visited, has anyone got any suggestions as to what to do/eat?

10. I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed as of late. I think it is just because I have had such a busy weekend trying to fit everything in, I have a to-do list as long as my arm. It's hard, this adult malarkey. 

Well, that's it for another Edit. How was your week?

Love, Jo.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig