FLOURISH & BLOTTING

beauty, travel & lifestyle

4 May 2016

My April 2016 Favourites

I'd be lying to you if I didn't think April had dragged slightly. It feels like ages ago I was writing my March favourites. April has been an ok month; we went away; I got my Macbook Air; I was invited to my 2nd blogging event (Which I am so excited for); and I went for a promotion at work - my fingers are permanently crossed for the next 2 weeks.

Anyway on to what I have been absolutely loving this month.

Too Faced Hangover Primer

You can read my full review here. This primer is so luxe and feels amazing once applied. It is a little bit pricey but the effect it has on the staying power of my foundation means it has more than earned its place in my April favourites.

Baymax Nightlight

This has been on my Disney lust list for ages, and one day I just thought, why not?! I was a little bit worried about what James might say (I think it is safe to assume he is like, the least Disney person I know) Lucky for me Big Hero 6 is an amazing film and he thought so too.. Although he keeps calling it Wall - E. You can't win them all.

Pandora Pearl Pendant Necklace

I bought this as a little holiday treat to myself, mainly as a well done for walking up Hellvellyn, and I love it. It is such a classic piece, it goes with everything, and looks super sparkly when worn. Insert heart eyed emoji here.

The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

This is my all time favourite TV programme at the minute. I don't often laugh out loud at things, but this had me witch cackling all over the place. If you haven't seen it, you should give it a watch. I have just finished binge watching the 2nd season on Netflix.

'LilmissChickas' aka Charlotte

I recently discovered Charlotte on YouTube and I think it is fair to say, I am a little bit obsessed. Her weekly vlog is so down to earth and I am so jealous of all her Disney trips. You know when you have got a keeper when they will watch Disney movies with you!

And that is it for another monthly favourites. One of these days I will build up the courage to vlog these.

What have you been loving this month?
Love, Jo.



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Sounds like you had a good month then! I wish my April was as exciting, I agree that it dragged! I've been loving lipsticks this month, not any particular kind, I just sometimes cant be bothered to wear them, but last month I actually remembered to wear them! Yay me lol x

    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. April was a lovely month even though it went on for like, forever! Ha. I agree that lipsticks are such hard work. All the reapplying and not being able to eat certain foods. I had to forgo eating an apple today because I was wearing MAC's Russian Red.. x

      Delete
  2. April sounded good for you it was good for me too it was my b.day and i fonally took the plunge and bought a new template which i love. I would love to go to bloggers events to meet all you lovely people but I am not sure how at the mo! Roll on may :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe! Happy belated birthday. I love new blog templates. I am currently on the lookout for another one, I dunno, I kind of get bored really quickly? I am really new to blogger events myself. I am usually the shy one in the corner who doesn't say very much, which isn't like me at all! I am hoping it will get easier though. x

      Delete
  3. Omg that Baymax nightlight is the cutest. I loved the film and now I feel like I need this in my life.

    Jasmine x
    www.jasminesimone.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it. It gives off the right amount of light, is subtly Disney and is really reasonably priced x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig