As you may, or may not know, I am probably your biggest closet Disney fan going. I say closet because, you know, when you reach 30, have a house, and a non-Disney boyfriend it's kind of unacceptable to sleep with a cuddly Pluto anymore.. Or at least harder to hide.

I think my love of Disney stems from the fact that when I was younger my family would visit Walt Disney World religiously every year up until I was about 13, and even now I can't believe how lucky I was. Exhibit A.

I visited Disney World again last year and I think it ignited that fire again. Exhibit B. So, here are a few things to add to my ever increasing Lust List.

This bag is the epitome of discreet Disney and I love it. It has quite a hefty price tag at £119.95, but it's made from real leather which you will always tend to pay a bit more for.

How adorable is this makeup bag? I am not sure I could bring myself to even use it. Chip and Dale are by far my favourite Disney characters and they have been since I was a wee one.

This jumper is so pretty and versatile. I can imagine it going with everything. Unfortunately, some of the bigger sizes have been sold out for quite some time. I keep checking back, just incase.

As a bit of an amateur baker, this mould is so perfectly understated Disney and not too complicated to use.

I love the whole range of Azul crockery.  I always thought when I was younger that my kitchen would compromise of ONLY Disney. Obviously living with someone who isn't quite so much into Disney than I am means I will just have to sneak in the understated pieces.

There is an obvious theme with all my Lust List picks; nothing is overtly Disney-esque and this oven glove and pot holder is the epitome of undercover Disney. There is also a gorgeous apron in the same range.


How gorgeous is this Minnie Mouse bed set? I don't think I actually even want this because it wouldn't go with what's in my bedroom at the moment, I guess I just like to look at it.

I have wanted this suitcase for a while now, and I am definitely long overdue for a new one. I think I would be too scared to use it though.

This tea light holder is so beautifully simple. I think the white was my favourite, it is just so classic.

This tea set has been on my Lust List for quite a while now. I have just been waiting for the right moment to buy it. My birthday is coming up.. perfect excuse?

Ok, don't judge me but ever since I worked for the Disney Store whilst at University, I wanted this adorable pair when I got married. They are so outlandishly Disney I know I will never be allowed them.

That's all for now, and see you real soon!
Love, Jo.



As you may, or may not know, I am probably your biggest closet Disney fan going. I say closet because, you know, when you reach 30, have a house, and a non-Disney boyfriend it's kind of unacceptable to sleep with a cuddly Pluto anymore.. Or at least harder to hide.

I think my love of Disney stems from the fact that when I was younger my family would visit Walt Disney World religiously every year up until I was about 13, and even now I can't believe how lucky I was. Exhibit A.

I visited Disney World again last year and I think it ignited that fire again. Exhibit B. So, here are a few things to add to my ever increasing Lust List.

This bag is the epitome of discreet Disney and I love it. It has quite a hefty price tag at £119.95, but it's made from real leather which you will always tend to pay a bit more for.

How adorable is this makeup bag? I am not sure I could bring myself to even use it. Chip and Dale are by far my favourite Disney characters and they have been since I was a wee one.

This jumper is so pretty and versatile. I can imagine it going with everything. Unfortunately, some of the bigger sizes have been sold out for quite some time. I keep checking back, just incase.

As a bit of an amateur baker, this mould is so perfectly understated Disney and not too complicated to use.

I love the whole range of Azul crockery.  I always thought when I was younger that my kitchen would compromise of ONLY Disney. Obviously living with someone who isn't quite so much into Disney than I am means I will just have to sneak in the understated pieces.

There is an obvious theme with all my Lust List picks; nothing is overtly Disney-esque and this oven glove and pot holder is the epitome of undercover Disney. There is also a gorgeous apron in the same range.


How gorgeous is this Minnie Mouse bed set? I don't think I actually even want this because it wouldn't go with what's in my bedroom at the moment, I guess I just like to look at it.

I have wanted this suitcase for a while now, and I am definitely long overdue for a new one. I think I would be too scared to use it though.

This tea light holder is so beautifully simple. I think the white was my favourite, it is just so classic.

This tea set has been on my Lust List for quite a while now. I have just been waiting for the right moment to buy it. My birthday is coming up.. perfect excuse?

Ok, don't judge me but ever since I worked for the Disney Store whilst at University, I wanted this adorable pair when I got married. They are so outlandishly Disney I know I will never be allowed them.

That's all for now, and see you real soon!
Love, Jo.



5 comments

  1. Wow just wow your love of Disney is the real deal lol there is only one other person I know who loves disney that much and she actually worked for tgem in florida for a year!
    £199.95 for the bag * has mini fainting fit* lol. But seriously it's cool to have a passion for something espec'if it puts you in a better state of mind.x
    www.whatrosiewrote.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How cool! I worked for the Disney Store when I was at university and loved it. The bag is expensive, but most leather bags are nowadays. It will just have to stay on my Lust List for now though! x

      Delete
  2. I love it all!! The Tea Set is my favourite. That is something I would buy as a gift for my mum ;0) I do love the suitcase as well, I would get that for me! And I do love the Chip and Dale pencil case too. I would use it as a make up bag x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I was thinking for the Chip & Dale case. I think I will buy the tea set eventually. It is just working up that courage to spend that sort of money! x

      Delete
  3. Oh my god, these things are so cute! I like the Chip & Dale case and the tea set, they are so adorable! xxx

    Sam // What I Know Now

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page