Welcome to Insta - Lately no. 7! Gosh! These weeks are just flying by. Looking back on my previous week in pictures, my pre-holiday diet is going really well, right? Anywho, on to the snaps..

..First Line..

There is nothing better than a Bank Holiday breakfast/brunch. This was scrambled egg, focaccia and avocado, the bloggers staple.

This is a picture of my Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours the Brave palette. It's so photogenic, but the staying power and the pigmentation isn't that great. 

A quick snap of my bedside table. There is a new post up detailing a few bits around my bedroom. Take a look.

..2nd Line..

My new SensatioNail nail polish in White Lily. It's the perfect summer shade. I am planning on wearing this colour on my holiday in June.

I made these little cakes and one big one for a colleagues birthday last week, and they went down a treat. The recipe is up now.

A picture of my bed, a place I don't think I spend enough time in during the week! As I said above, my first interiors post went live the other day, and I am pretty proud of it. Watch out for more!

..3rd Line..

Oh my. Another food picture. I think it is fair to say breakfast is my favourite meal of the day. How about you?

Holiday planning in full swing. I have to do an itinerary for London next weekend, and plan our Italy activities for the middle of June. I am now super excited because I Googled it, and Pisa has a Sephora. Day. Made.

..Last Line..

Another new bake of mine from last week. We had my boyfriend's Dad and wife over for dinner last minute, and I love offering a home made dessert. So, if you come to mine, that's what you should expect! This was a no bake Biscoff Cheesecake and it was absolutely delicious.

Behind the scenes taking blog photos. Not so glamorous anymore, is it?!

And finally my new MAC lipstick. I think this will be my May lipstick pick as it's so perfect for summer. I will more than likely be writing that up sometime next week.

Obviously go check out my Instagram account for the full weekly roundup, and I will see you next week!

Love, Jo.



Welcome to Insta - Lately no. 7! Gosh! These weeks are just flying by. Looking back on my previous week in pictures, my pre-holiday diet is going really well, right? Anywho, on to the snaps..

..First Line..

There is nothing better than a Bank Holiday breakfast/brunch. This was scrambled egg, focaccia and avocado, the bloggers staple.

This is a picture of my Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours the Brave palette. It's so photogenic, but the staying power and the pigmentation isn't that great. 

A quick snap of my bedside table. There is a new post up detailing a few bits around my bedroom. Take a look.

..2nd Line..

My new SensatioNail nail polish in White Lily. It's the perfect summer shade. I am planning on wearing this colour on my holiday in June.

I made these little cakes and one big one for a colleagues birthday last week, and they went down a treat. The recipe is up now.

A picture of my bed, a place I don't think I spend enough time in during the week! As I said above, my first interiors post went live the other day, and I am pretty proud of it. Watch out for more!

..3rd Line..

Oh my. Another food picture. I think it is fair to say breakfast is my favourite meal of the day. How about you?

Holiday planning in full swing. I have to do an itinerary for London next weekend, and plan our Italy activities for the middle of June. I am now super excited because I Googled it, and Pisa has a Sephora. Day. Made.

..Last Line..

Another new bake of mine from last week. We had my boyfriend's Dad and wife over for dinner last minute, and I love offering a home made dessert. So, if you come to mine, that's what you should expect! This was a no bake Biscoff Cheesecake and it was absolutely delicious.

Behind the scenes taking blog photos. Not so glamorous anymore, is it?!

And finally my new MAC lipstick. I think this will be my May lipstick pick as it's so perfect for summer. I will more than likely be writing that up sometime next week.

Obviously go check out my Instagram account for the full weekly roundup, and I will see you next week!

Love, Jo.



2 comments

  1. You insta feed is to die for! Too gorgeous. The cakes look delicious too.
    samantha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thank you so much Lovely! The cake was a bit too delicious! I have given up on the idea of a pre holiday diet now! X

      Delete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page