6 May 2016

April's Lipstick Pick

I have found this month quite a tricky one for lips. Even though it is 'Spring' I am still wearing quite vibrant red/berry tones. Well, let's face it, it doesn't feel like Spring with all the cray cray weather we have been getting. I mean, did you see the size of those hailstones?

So, I decided to go for the classic red, you can do no wrong! Right? Ha! As I said before, Spring hasn't really sprung in the UK yet, so I don't think my choice is too heavy.

I believe MAC's Russian Red is the ruler of all reds. It has amazing staying power, providing you maintain your lips properly, of course. Thinking about it, I will probably write a blog post on how to make the most of your lipstick in the coming weeks, how does that sound?

This lipstick isn't too pinky either. I despise it when you buy a red lipstick, go to apply it, and it's like, magenta. Ok, that's a slight exaggeration, but has anyone else found that?

It applies smoothly, and has the most delicious matte finish. It also goes with just about everything, and can easily dress up an outfit for a night on the tiles.

And finally, this colour is timeless, so I don't think it matters which month you wear it in.

What has everyone else been wearing recently?

Love, Jo.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig