FLOURISH & BLOTTING

beauty, travel & lifestyle

18 Apr 2016

The Weekly Edit #7

I hate the fact I am behind on all my blog posts, so I apologise that this post wasn't up sooner. I'm on holiday this week so I am hoping I will get a chance to write a bit more.

Here is what I have been loving/doing this week;

01.  Last week was a bit of a hectic one so one night we ordered a Papa Johns. My word! That is good pizza.  I ate a whole half of the Greek style one, and I don't even feel bad about it one little bit!

02. Like I said, I'm on holiday this week, but as well as having a little break I am hoping I will get some stuff done on Flourish & Blotting. I began my new feature post; 'Insta - Lately', go check it out.

03. I have been wearing a lot of clothes that I wouldn't normally wear this week since I didn't fancy doing any last minute washing for my holiday.  I know, not particularly interesting, but I did place a small online Oasis order. If you haven't already, you should definitely check out their sale.

04. I am really loving my new Too Faced Primer. I finally gave in and splashed the cash a little. I am completely out of my Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser (which I repurchased as well) and I thought what kind of beauty blogger would I be if I didn't own anything Too Faced. I plan to write a review on this which should be up sometime this week.

05. This week I have been reading Disclaimer by Renee Knight. Another of my Andorra holiday reads that I haven't touched. Fingers crossed I will be finishing this one.

06.  I have been listening to that new song by Liss? Argh! It is so addictive. I think it is called 'Sorry'. Give it a listen if you have a minute, it's quite a chilled out tune. 

07. I have been watching quite a lot of films recently. I know, I am as surprised as you are that I managed to stay awake during them. This week the TV is staying off, and books are getting read.

08. I really want some new jeans. I hate buying new jeans, and just trousers in general really. For example; I bought some trousers not long ago and loved them so much I went back and picked up another pair, same colour and size, and guess what? They are too small! Has that happened to you?

09. I am hopefully planning a trip to London after this break. Only for like, a day, as I can't really afford to stay over. I just want to reintegrate myself into London life, even if it is just for a couple of hours.

10. I've been feeling relieved this week. I have managed to strike off a couple of big things on my to-do list, more to do with work stuff than anything else.

Well, that's it for another Edit. How was your week?

Love, Jo.



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. What a fun rundown to share! Glad you were able to get some stuff done. Always good to combine relaxing and productivity during your break!

    Luci’s Morsels | fashion. food. frivolity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yeah, its definitely about finding that balance! x

      Delete
  2. If you're looking for somewhere to get jeans, I've recently discovered how good Matalan jeans are, I got dark blue skinny jeans for £15 and they fit me perfectly!

    Sophie | www.astoldby-sophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! I never even thought to look there! Thanks! Next time I am passing Matalan I will have to have a little peek inside x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig