Another week, and another weekly edit. We seem to be flying through the weeks at the minute. I'm hoping everyone is enjoying reading these! I haven't heard otherwise, so I guess I will carry on.

Here is what I have been loving/doing this week;

01. I am starting to notice a bit of a familiar patten in my diet. I have been using my KitchenAid to excess since I got it. This weekend I baked and ate the most amazing chocolate malt cake. The recipe can be found by googling 'Mary Berry Chocolate Malt Cake'. It's absolutely amazing, I definitely recommend it.

02. Flourish & Blotting's 2nd giveaway is now under way. Don't forget to enter.

03. I have changed up my jewellery recently and I have been wearing a lot more rose gold. It's a warmer metal than silver which I find is perfect for Spring.

04. I am really loving my new MacBook Air. I bought it because I was thinking of trying my hand at vlogging. What do you all think? Yay or nay? I was thinking of starting off easy and doing a generic 'Whats in my handbag' video? Ugh! Every time I go to film I worry about how my accent will sound, or whether the background is pretty enough, you know, full on life probs..

05. I am desperately trying to finish reading After You by Jojo Moyes. I started this last year, but with the upcoming release of the film of the first book, I really want to finish it. If you haven't read the first book, you really should. I have never sobbed over a book in my life.

06.  I have been listening to Amazon Prime still. Any chance I get to chill out, I just pop on a playlist and away I go. I have been listening to quite a lot of RnB recently. IDK.

07. I haven't watched that much television this week. I did, however, have a bit of a Twilight binge over the weekend. I watched them all and absolutely loved it, although, as always they don't compare to the books. Go Team Jacob!

08. I really want some lipliners. I have only recently been introduced to lip liners with the help of this gem. Can anyone recommend a few?

09. I am desperate to plan a trip to Disneyland Paris, unfortunately I haven't got anyone to go with! I have been watching so many trips on YouTube recently too. Maybe we should have a blogger meet there? Who's interested?!

10. I've been feeling a bit tired this week. I think I just desperately need a holiday. I work full time during the week and blog of an evening. I try and be as organised as I can, but sometimes life just happens!

Well, that's it for this week. There will be another Weekly Edition next Monday.

Love, Jo.



Another week, and another weekly edit. We seem to be flying through the weeks at the minute. I'm hoping everyone is enjoying reading these! I haven't heard otherwise, so I guess I will carry on.

Here is what I have been loving/doing this week;

01. I am starting to notice a bit of a familiar patten in my diet. I have been using my KitchenAid to excess since I got it. This weekend I baked and ate the most amazing chocolate malt cake. The recipe can be found by googling 'Mary Berry Chocolate Malt Cake'. It's absolutely amazing, I definitely recommend it.

02. Flourish & Blotting's 2nd giveaway is now under way. Don't forget to enter.

03. I have changed up my jewellery recently and I have been wearing a lot more rose gold. It's a warmer metal than silver which I find is perfect for Spring.

04. I am really loving my new MacBook Air. I bought it because I was thinking of trying my hand at vlogging. What do you all think? Yay or nay? I was thinking of starting off easy and doing a generic 'Whats in my handbag' video? Ugh! Every time I go to film I worry about how my accent will sound, or whether the background is pretty enough, you know, full on life probs..

05. I am desperately trying to finish reading After You by Jojo Moyes. I started this last year, but with the upcoming release of the film of the first book, I really want to finish it. If you haven't read the first book, you really should. I have never sobbed over a book in my life.

06.  I have been listening to Amazon Prime still. Any chance I get to chill out, I just pop on a playlist and away I go. I have been listening to quite a lot of RnB recently. IDK.

07. I haven't watched that much television this week. I did, however, have a bit of a Twilight binge over the weekend. I watched them all and absolutely loved it, although, as always they don't compare to the books. Go Team Jacob!

08. I really want some lipliners. I have only recently been introduced to lip liners with the help of this gem. Can anyone recommend a few?

09. I am desperate to plan a trip to Disneyland Paris, unfortunately I haven't got anyone to go with! I have been watching so many trips on YouTube recently too. Maybe we should have a blogger meet there? Who's interested?!

10. I've been feeling a bit tired this week. I think I just desperately need a holiday. I work full time during the week and blog of an evening. I try and be as organised as I can, but sometimes life just happens!

Well, that's it for this week. There will be another Weekly Edition next Monday.

Love, Jo.



Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page