FLOURISH & BLOTTING

beauty, travel & lifestyle

29 Apr 2016

Makeup Medley #3

It's been a while since I posted about what makeup products I have been loving recently, and with the weather being so up and down at the minute I thought it would be the perfect time to introduce another Makeup Medley.

Here is what I have been wearing a lot of recently:

Base

Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer by Maybelline. This has been a staple since my last Makeup Medley. I love it. Although, I have also been loving the pricier Too Faced Hangover Primer which I have reviewed here.


Double Wear Foundation by Estee Lauder. This is my favourite foundation by far, and has been for about 5 years. The coverage is amazing, it is really easy to apply, and it really works with my combination skin.


Blush

The pride and joy of all my beauty products, The Real Cheeky Party Palette by Benefit Cosmetics. You can read about how I got my little paws on one here. I can literally count on this selection of blushes for any occasion, like if one day I fancied being only slightly flushed, to a night out when I want to look completely contoured.


Eyes

They're Real! Mascara by Benefit. My day to day look is very simple. I wish I had more time in the morning to be a bit more daring, but I would rather have that extra 5 minutes in bed! 

Stay Don't Stray Eye Primer by Benefit. This is one of my newer purchases and I am still trying to prove its worth in my makeup bag.

They're Real! Push Up Liner by Benefit. After all this time I would be lying to you if I said I could use this liner with absolute confidence, but I can't. I still find it so tricky, but on those rare days when I actually successfully manage to achieve the perfect feline flick, I love it. Does anyone else struggle with this one?


Lips

Just your good old fashioned chapstick. (Not pictured, it sadly didn't make the cut) Some months I have terribly dry lips in which anything, and everything, with balm in the title will be the only things that I use. 

What is in everyone else makeup bags at the minute?

Love, Jo.



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Double wear is one that I've wanted to try for YEARS but just haven't gotten around to it. Really looks like it applies like a dream!

    http://www.sophiefossil.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't recommend double wear enough. It's one of those ones that you always return to in the end!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig