I thought I hadn't done a Lust List in a while. In fact, I think one is long overdue. There is a ton of stuff I have been wanting recently, so I thought I would split it up over a few posts. The products below are all the beauty bits I have been drooling over, and hope to someday get my manicured mitts on.

So, getting straight into it, I absolutely love the new You Look Marbleous Makeup Brushes from Spectrum that you have probably seen blowing up Twitter right now. I mean, just look how pretty they are! I don't even really need them, as I love my Zoeva brushes, but they are on the Lust List anyway.

I recently took a trip into Boots, Liverpool to stock up on my Estee Lauder Double Wear and the beauty consultant kindly showed me their new Double Wear Stay-In-Place Flawless Wear Concealer and Oh. My. Days. The coverage was amazing, and she barely used a drop. I would have walked out with it there and then if it hadn't have been so pricey. Hence how it has earned its place on the Lust List.

I have been admiring the Too Faced range from afar for a long time now. In particular I would love to try the Hangover Face Primer and the Born This Way foundation.

If you follow me on Instagram you are probably already aware that I am a complete and utter lip pencil convert. I absolutely love them now. In particular I would love to have in my possession the MAC Lip Pencil in Spice.

And finally, I also mentioned in my Weekly Edit #4 that I really wanted to try Charlotte Tilbury's Filmstar Bronze & Glow in Fair/Medium.

What is current on everyone else's beauty wish list?

Love, Jo.



I thought I hadn't done a Lust List in a while. In fact, I think one is long overdue. There is a ton of stuff I have been wanting recently, so I thought I would split it up over a few posts. The products below are all the beauty bits I have been drooling over, and hope to someday get my manicured mitts on.

So, getting straight into it, I absolutely love the new You Look Marbleous Makeup Brushes from Spectrum that you have probably seen blowing up Twitter right now. I mean, just look how pretty they are! I don't even really need them, as I love my Zoeva brushes, but they are on the Lust List anyway.

I recently took a trip into Boots, Liverpool to stock up on my Estee Lauder Double Wear and the beauty consultant kindly showed me their new Double Wear Stay-In-Place Flawless Wear Concealer and Oh. My. Days. The coverage was amazing, and she barely used a drop. I would have walked out with it there and then if it hadn't have been so pricey. Hence how it has earned its place on the Lust List.

I have been admiring the Too Faced range from afar for a long time now. In particular I would love to try the Hangover Face Primer and the Born This Way foundation.

If you follow me on Instagram you are probably already aware that I am a complete and utter lip pencil convert. I absolutely love them now. In particular I would love to have in my possession the MAC Lip Pencil in Spice.

And finally, I also mentioned in my Weekly Edit #4 that I really wanted to try Charlotte Tilbury's Filmstar Bronze & Glow in Fair/Medium.

What is current on everyone else's beauty wish list?

Love, Jo.



Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page