I'm really busting out all the feature posts, aren't I? I just thought I would do a quick round up of my Instagram snaps from the week. Possibly a new feature to Flourish & Blotting, I don't know yet. At this rate I will be posting everyday!


..First Line..

So this week I am on holiday in the Lake District and as you can see I have packed a whole box of Lush goodies, yet forgot my pjs. Priorities.

I also had to choose between MAC's Velvet Teddy and Honey Love to take with me.

I love posting photos of my daily make up. I have been trying to keep it relatively light and easy recently, mainly because I have been getting up at 6am for work.

..2nd Line..

On Friday I decided to have a much needed chill night, so I lit my Jo Malone candle and put on one of my favourite DVD box sets, Sabrina The Teenage Witch. Salem is just such a babe.

I love having fresh flowers about the house and these were just some sweetheart roses I picked up from Sainsbury's.

I actually signed up to receive the Cohorted beauty box last month. This is my first one and I think it is fair to say I was impressed.

..3rd Line..

As I am sure you all know by now, I love SensatioNail nail polishes. Pink Sand was the colour I picked for my holiday. I'm loving nude nails at the minute.

I was bored on my lunch break last Friday and ended up placing a massive order for some American candies on Amazon. These Pop Tarts are absolutely divine and I enjoyed them with coffee in my favourite mug.

Another daily makeup picture. I absolutely adore miniatures at the moment, as I am definitely a commitment phone when it comes to purchasing makeup. I guess I just don't want to go splash the cash on something that doesn't work for me.

..Last Line..

Again, another item from my American candy haul. I love coffee flavoured chocolate and as soon as I saw them in M&M's, the price really didn't matter (They were about £5). I wish they sold these in the UK all year round. They are AMAZING.

This next picture is from the blog post I did about the Bloggers & Vloggers who have inspired me. Make sure you take a read.

And finally, these were my exact thoughts on Tuesday, summed up in this very apt quote. Isn't it always the way when you are looking forward to something, time just seems to go at a snails pace?!

Anyway, don't forget to follow me on Instagram and keep updated daily.

Love, Jo.



I'm really busting out all the feature posts, aren't I? I just thought I would do a quick round up of my Instagram snaps from the week. Possibly a new feature to Flourish & Blotting, I don't know yet. At this rate I will be posting everyday!


..First Line..

So this week I am on holiday in the Lake District and as you can see I have packed a whole box of Lush goodies, yet forgot my pjs. Priorities.

I also had to choose between MAC's Velvet Teddy and Honey Love to take with me.

I love posting photos of my daily make up. I have been trying to keep it relatively light and easy recently, mainly because I have been getting up at 6am for work.

..2nd Line..

On Friday I decided to have a much needed chill night, so I lit my Jo Malone candle and put on one of my favourite DVD box sets, Sabrina The Teenage Witch. Salem is just such a babe.

I love having fresh flowers about the house and these were just some sweetheart roses I picked up from Sainsbury's.

I actually signed up to receive the Cohorted beauty box last month. This is my first one and I think it is fair to say I was impressed.

..3rd Line..

As I am sure you all know by now, I love SensatioNail nail polishes. Pink Sand was the colour I picked for my holiday. I'm loving nude nails at the minute.

I was bored on my lunch break last Friday and ended up placing a massive order for some American candies on Amazon. These Pop Tarts are absolutely divine and I enjoyed them with coffee in my favourite mug.

Another daily makeup picture. I absolutely adore miniatures at the moment, as I am definitely a commitment phone when it comes to purchasing makeup. I guess I just don't want to go splash the cash on something that doesn't work for me.

..Last Line..

Again, another item from my American candy haul. I love coffee flavoured chocolate and as soon as I saw them in M&M's, the price really didn't matter (They were about £5). I wish they sold these in the UK all year round. They are AMAZING.

This next picture is from the blog post I did about the Bloggers & Vloggers who have inspired me. Make sure you take a read.

And finally, these were my exact thoughts on Tuesday, summed up in this very apt quote. Isn't it always the way when you are looking forward to something, time just seems to go at a snails pace?!

Anyway, don't forget to follow me on Instagram and keep updated daily.

Love, Jo.



Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page