30 Apr 2016

Insta - Lately no. 3

Welcome to my 3rd Insta - Lately post and back to the mundane working week. However, I am still uploading beautiful pictures of my Lake District getaway, just to keep the holiday blues at bay.


..First Line..

This has to be my new favourite chocolate, well done Cadburys. There goes my holiday diet, as it is only available in a size that is suitable for giants..

If you haven't entered my MAC giveaway yet, you really should. It closes in a weeks time.

Another snap from the Lake District. I absolutely loved our week there, and now you can read about it too!

..2nd Line..

This was a bit of a minute beauty haul. I repurchased the Maybelline Baby Skin Primer, and the two other products were brand new to me, but I had heard good things about them.

These daffodils where outside our holiday cottage. Everything was so beautiful there, I would pack up everything right now and go live there given half the chance.

I finally ran out of my pressed powder, so this was a sort of experimental purchase just to see if it worked for me. It is MAC's Prep & Prime Transparent Finishing Powder and so far so good, maybe I will write a review on it if anyone is interested?

..3rd Line..

Just a quick roundup on everything Flourish & Blotting last week.

I don't often post couples photos but I kind of had to just because I was so proud of my Hellvellyn achievement. Sorry James! This picture was taken just before we tackled Striding Edge and Hellvellyn, which is behind us. See the snow? Yep. That.

My post holiday nails. I was feeling extra summery last week.

..Last Line..

A Boots mini haul of absolute bargains. 

I bought this little dish for my bedside table. It is perfect for just dumping my jewellery on at night.  I picked this up at the cutest little shop in Bowness called Poppi Red. If you are in the area, you must stop by.

And finally, my MAC giveaway again, because, well, you can't have too many reminders. This picture includes my new MAC lip colour which I got in last months Cohorted beauty box.


Obviously go check out my Instagram account for the full weekly roundup, and I will see you next week!

Love, Jo.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig