Welcome to my 2nd Insta - Lately post. Ideally I want this to go live on Saturdays, but this week my posts have been a bit erratic because I've been on holiday (apologies in advance for all the holiday snaps) Fingers crossed for a more settled blog week, next week.



..First Line..

This Rose Jam Bubbleroon was part of my Lush haul I mentioned in my first Insta-Lately post. I miss the Rose Jam body wash so much, so this bath was doubly nice.

This necklace from Pandora was a holiday souvenir, and also a well done present to myself for climbing Hellvellyn (And going the hard way might I add!) I kind of put it together myself but you can buy the necklace and the charm separately if you wish.

This photo was taken in Hilltop's Garden. Some of you may, or may not know that this garden was some of the inspiration behind Beatrix Potter's well known Peter Rabbit books.

..2nd Line..

I finally dug deep and purchased the Too Faced Hangover Primer and it did not disappoint. You can read my full review of it here.

Whilst on holiday I had a quick flick through of the Country Homes magazine. Basically it made me just want to buy the whole range from Farrow and Ball and move to the country. Future goals.

On our 2nd day we visited the beautiful Sizergh Castle in Kendal. If you are visiting the area I definitely recommend popping in, especially now with the spring months in full flow.

..3rd Line..

Last Thursday we walked to Bowness from where we were staying, and I think it's fair to say we were completely blessed with the weather. This little video clip is just something I recorded on the way to the ferry crossing. Definitely Lake Windermere at it's most beautiful.

Breakfast staple?

Another snap of our holiday cottage rental. I will be doing diary-esque blog posts on the whole trip next week if you are interested.

..Last Line..

If you haven't already entered my MAC giveaway, you really must. It finishes at the end of this month so, go go go!

How delicious does this fish and chips look? We had an absolute feast at Sawrey House, but I will cover this more in my Lake District Diaries.

I am not really one for selfies but my hair was playing ball that day. Shame about the no/minimal makeup face though!

Obviously these aren't all my pictures, so don't forget to follow me on Instagram and keep updated daily.

Love, Jo.



Welcome to my 2nd Insta - Lately post. Ideally I want this to go live on Saturdays, but this week my posts have been a bit erratic because I've been on holiday (apologies in advance for all the holiday snaps) Fingers crossed for a more settled blog week, next week.



..First Line..

This Rose Jam Bubbleroon was part of my Lush haul I mentioned in my first Insta-Lately post. I miss the Rose Jam body wash so much, so this bath was doubly nice.

This necklace from Pandora was a holiday souvenir, and also a well done present to myself for climbing Hellvellyn (And going the hard way might I add!) I kind of put it together myself but you can buy the necklace and the charm separately if you wish.

This photo was taken in Hilltop's Garden. Some of you may, or may not know that this garden was some of the inspiration behind Beatrix Potter's well known Peter Rabbit books.

..2nd Line..

I finally dug deep and purchased the Too Faced Hangover Primer and it did not disappoint. You can read my full review of it here.

Whilst on holiday I had a quick flick through of the Country Homes magazine. Basically it made me just want to buy the whole range from Farrow and Ball and move to the country. Future goals.

On our 2nd day we visited the beautiful Sizergh Castle in Kendal. If you are visiting the area I definitely recommend popping in, especially now with the spring months in full flow.

..3rd Line..

Last Thursday we walked to Bowness from where we were staying, and I think it's fair to say we were completely blessed with the weather. This little video clip is just something I recorded on the way to the ferry crossing. Definitely Lake Windermere at it's most beautiful.

Breakfast staple?

Another snap of our holiday cottage rental. I will be doing diary-esque blog posts on the whole trip next week if you are interested.

..Last Line..

If you haven't already entered my MAC giveaway, you really must. It finishes at the end of this month so, go go go!

How delicious does this fish and chips look? We had an absolute feast at Sawrey House, but I will cover this more in my Lake District Diaries.

I am not really one for selfies but my hair was playing ball that day. Shame about the no/minimal makeup face though!

Obviously these aren't all my pictures, so don't forget to follow me on Instagram and keep updated daily.

Love, Jo.



Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page