13 Apr 2016

Bloggers & Vloggers Who Inspire Me

I have been wanting to write a post like this in forever, more as a way of documenting my blogging journey than anything else. Admittedly, I haven't been in the blogging sphere for very long, but these people have had a major influence on it so far.

I have actually been following these bloggers for a while before I even dreamed of owning my own blog, whether it be on Instagram, Twitter, or Bloglovin. I am pretty sure this list will forever grow in size over the next few months/years.

Kate La Vie

I will read/watch pretty much anything Kate writes/vlogs about, even if it doesn't really relate to me. Like, a review of foundation that is great for dry skin.. Obviously this product will never work on my combination skin, but I still love to read what her thoughts were.

Meg Says

I always think of Meg as being much older than she is. Her content is so mature and perfectly put together. Her pictures are absolutely stunning too.

Lauren's Looks

I absolutely love Lauren's laid back content. Everything about her is so down to earth, and all her makeup looks are thoroughly achievable, which is much appreciated for those without a pinky tree!

Ellie's Rambling

I actually look forward to every Tuesday when Ellie uploads a new vlog, and I always feel absolutely spoilt when she posts two in a week. She talks mostly about Disney, which I love, and her haul videos are absolutely enviable.

The next few Bloggers/Vloggers are new inspirations to me and are definitely worth mentioning.

Stephanie Dreams

Steph's blog/vlog is a new obsession of mine. I could quite happily spend hours looking and watching her content, but I try to limit myself to maybe one or two a week.

Milk Bubble Tea

Becky takes such beautiful photos. She definitely give me something to aspire to.

Brogan Tate XO

I found Brogan's channel and blog through Twitter, and boy! Am I glad I did. I absolutely love the realness of her vlogs. I find the fact that it is so obviously un-staged absolutely charming, and reassuring?

If you have a blog, please post in the comments so I can check it out.

Love, Jo.



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. These are literally all my faves too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said, my list keeps growing and growing so I might keep updating this list! x

      Delete
  2. Just came across your blog tonight and I'm SOOO inspired, i've already read a good few of your posts if i'm being honest lol! i'v just started my blog and the first post went up Monday, still have alot of work to do to get things the way I want but that will all come in time I suppose (hopefully)! it would be great if you could check it out and let me know what you think:) keep up the good work x

    www.AllOfNicolee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I sometimes feel a bit out of my depth when it comes to blogging. I am still really new (October is my blogger birthday!) but I am learning this is quite a normal blogging confidence issue though.

      It looks like you are doing great, and you are so right about things coming in time. It took me quite some time to get things how I wanted them on here, AND I am still tweaking things! x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig