FLOURISH & BLOTTING

beauty, travel & lifestyle

7 Mar 2016

The Weekly Edition #1

Welcome to my new, weekly feature on Flourish & Blotting. I have been wanting to write a feature like this for so long but 1. I couldn't decide on a name for it and 2. I am not particularly interesting. But who wants to read review after review of lipsticks and mascaras? So, we will just see how it goes.

So here is what I have been loving/doing this week;

01. I have been perfecting (eating) my Carrot cake recipe to share with you soon on Flourish & Blotting.

02. I have put up Flourish & Blotting's remodel. I am so pleased with it. I think I still need to tweak it a bit, but it looks so much more sophisticated. I am also working on picking a winner from my first giveaway.

03. I have been wearing lots of jersey dresses and thick tights. For the beginning of March it's still absolutely freezing. I bought an absolute bargain of a dress from Primark.

04. I'm absolutely loving Benefit's Stay Don't Stray Eyelid Primer. I bought this with my Birchbox points and I adore it. It is so creamy and luxe. It really brightens the area around my eye and my eyeshadow seems more pigmented and lasts so much longer.

05. I have been dipping in and out of a few books, mainly beauty books. I am absolutely loving Pretty Honest by Sali Hughes.

06. Have you listened to Adele's new album, 25? My favourite tune has to be Water Under The Bridge, followed closely by River Lea.

07. Better Call Saul has returned to Netflix and I am absolutely hooked. It is probably one of my favourite things to watch.

08. I really like the look (as in, I want it) of the new Too Faced eyeshadow pallet, Peanut Butter & Jelly. I love the name, and the diversity of the colours in it.

09. I have been sort of half planning our summer holiday. I have absolutely no idea where I want to go. I am hoping I will get some inspiration soon as I am getting itchy fingers. Me and my boyfriend went walking in the Lake District on Sunday. It was perfect, if not a little bit chilly. It was lovely to just get out of the city and get some countryside air.

10. I have been feeling absolutely dreadful, I have another cold. I just can't seem to shake the germs, hence my picture on Instagram declaring I am getting straight back into fitness once I'm better.

Well, that's it for this week. There will be another Weekly Edition next Monday.

Love, Jo.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig