FLOURISH & BLOTTING

beauty, travel & lifestyle

21 Mar 2016

The Weekly Edition #3

It's Monday which means another weekly edit! And I am extra happy writing this knowing this week is only a 4 day working week. Anyway, I hope you are enjoying these posts. Let me know in the comments if there is anything you would like to see.

Here is what I was loving/doing last week;

01. Easter is right around the corner, so I had to make, and eat, some not so traditional cornflake cakes to celebrate. Recipe will be up on Flourish & Blotting later this week.

02. I loved blogging my most recent post on the importance of dating, and my lovely evening at Busaba Eathai, Liverpool. Make sure you take a look.

03. My new scarf from ASOS, is life right now. It's still a little chilly in the mornings so I am trying to get as much wear out of it as possible.

04. I love Lush's Aqua Marina facial cleanser. Once you get past the smell, and focus on how clean it makes your skin feel, you will love it too.

05. Love, Style, Life by Garance Dore is pure inspiration in absolutely gorgeous binding. It is a definite must read for any aspiring blogger.

06. I have been listening to anything by Oh Wonder. It's seriously good chill out music.

07. Have you watched The Night Manager yet? I am like, 3 months behind everyone else when it comes to television programmes, I just never get time to watch them during the week. I kind of like them to build up so I have a few to watch all at once.

08. I really want some new bedding. We are in dire need of a bedroom refresh, and some of the designs from ASDA are so pretty and reasonably priced!

09. We have been planning our summer holiday. We have finally booked a weeks break to Italy, more specifically Tuscany. I cannot wait for a bit of sun, and maybe some horse riding.

10. I've been feeling a bit greedy this week, Easter cannot come quick enough! Have you seen my giant Ferrero Rocher?

Well, that's it for this week. There will be another Weekly Edition next Monday.

Love, Jo.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig