So, this is month #2 of my favourites. I am so excited because that means it's officially spring soon! I usually love the winter months, but this year I can't wait for the days to become that little bit longer and lighter. There is nothing worse than getting up in the morning to darkness, and then coming home to, you guessed it, darkness!

On to what I have been loving this month;

MAC Brush Cleanser - I know this has been around for ages but I don't think I fully appreciated it till I tried other brush cleansers. To use, it's hardly any hassle at all and it leaves your brushes clean, soft, and smelling nice.

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer - If someone had told me I would find a primer that is as good as some of the high end ones for only a fraction of the price, I would have told them to stop being so silly! I hate to use this phrase but, OMG. This primer is amazing! It's a clear formula that goes on smooth, so if you were having a no makeup day, you could use this just to even out skin tone and prevent that oily t-zone from appearing. Under foundation this primer works wonders for my combination skin, I barely have to touch up throughout the day, and it keeps my foundation in place.

Perspirex Original - Hear me out! I'm not a sweaty person, HOWEVER, recently I have found my other antiperspirants not really working as well as they usually do, Weird, huh? I blame the weather. Anyway, it is quite pricey at around £6 but it really works. It does tingle/itch for a while after application, but it only needs to be applied 2-3 times a week of an evening. Note; Even though the instructions say to apply at night, I found the itching was affecting my sleep. I put it on after my morning shower, as I tend not to think about it as much during the day.

Pretty Honest by Sali Hughes - Not only a bloggers staple for an Instagram prop but also a really good book for anyone interested in all aspects of beauty.

Deutschland 83 - I am so behind on my TV shows, and most of you have probably already watched it already, but if you haven't, it is definitely a must watch. It's absolutely nail biting, I watch the majority of it from behind one of the sofa cushions.

What has everyone else been loving this month?

Love, Jo.



So, this is month #2 of my favourites. I am so excited because that means it's officially spring soon! I usually love the winter months, but this year I can't wait for the days to become that little bit longer and lighter. There is nothing worse than getting up in the morning to darkness, and then coming home to, you guessed it, darkness!

On to what I have been loving this month;

MAC Brush Cleanser - I know this has been around for ages but I don't think I fully appreciated it till I tried other brush cleansers. To use, it's hardly any hassle at all and it leaves your brushes clean, soft, and smelling nice.

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer - If someone had told me I would find a primer that is as good as some of the high end ones for only a fraction of the price, I would have told them to stop being so silly! I hate to use this phrase but, OMG. This primer is amazing! It's a clear formula that goes on smooth, so if you were having a no makeup day, you could use this just to even out skin tone and prevent that oily t-zone from appearing. Under foundation this primer works wonders for my combination skin, I barely have to touch up throughout the day, and it keeps my foundation in place.

Perspirex Original - Hear me out! I'm not a sweaty person, HOWEVER, recently I have found my other antiperspirants not really working as well as they usually do, Weird, huh? I blame the weather. Anyway, it is quite pricey at around £6 but it really works. It does tingle/itch for a while after application, but it only needs to be applied 2-3 times a week of an evening. Note; Even though the instructions say to apply at night, I found the itching was affecting my sleep. I put it on after my morning shower, as I tend not to think about it as much during the day.

Pretty Honest by Sali Hughes - Not only a bloggers staple for an Instagram prop but also a really good book for anyone interested in all aspects of beauty.

Deutschland 83 - I am so behind on my TV shows, and most of you have probably already watched it already, but if you haven't, it is definitely a must watch. It's absolutely nail biting, I watch the majority of it from behind one of the sofa cushions.

What has everyone else been loving this month?

Love, Jo.



Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page