16 Mar 2016

March's 'Word Up' Birchbox


I don't know what I did before the time of subscription boxes. I absolutely loved my March Birchbox. This months box actually featured a beauty related word search on the lid. Ingenious!

So, on to the March box..

Arrow BOOST Colour Enhancing Lip Balm: Another product from Birchbox. Paraben free and completely vegan.  This product protects lips and adjusts to your lips PH to create a colour unique to you.
Verdict: It definitely soothed my lips and the colour was extremely vibrant however, I felt it was a bit too greasy on my lips. I found I would rub them together without even realising and that meant the colour would smudge and bleed. Not very pretty at all.

ModelCo More Brows: A quick drying brow gel which creates the illusion of fuller brows.
Verdict: I loved how handy this was. Just a couple of slicks and I was ready to go. Although, I thought the colour I was sent was a bit dark and I do prefer my brows to have a more finished look about them.

Philip B Drop Dead Straightening Baume: A silicone free treatment that shortens drying time and relaxes unruly hair.
Verdict: I didn't notice much of difference using this compared to some of the other very similar products I have.

Polaar IceSource Moisturizing Gel: This water packed moisturiser cools, hydrates and mattifies the complexion.
Verdict: I actually loved this. I was surprised my combination skin got a long so well with it. I ended up using it as both a moisturiser, and a primer.

Amika Nourishing Mask: Seal split ends and fight dryness with this intensely hydrating hair treatment.
Verdict: The smell. O.M.G (Sorry!) The scent of this conditioner is to die for. Unfortunately, I can't be so positive about the results. My hair felt conditioned, sure, but I wasn't astounded.

This Works Pillow Spray: Using Lavender and vetivert, one spritz will help calm the mind and relax the senses.
Verdict: I actually have the full sized version of this and I love it. This is the perfect travel sized version. I don't think it actually helps the quality of my sleep, but it definitely puts me in a nice, calm frame of mind beforehand.

What did everyone else think of this months box?

Love, Jo.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig