What do they say? Pink to make the boys wink? This months lipstick pick is in honour of it finally being Spring. I am beyond relieved to be moving into the warmer months, and my lipsticks are going to reflect that.

March's pick is Revlon's Colorburst Balm Stain in 001 Honey Douce.

This is my first Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain and I can honestly say that I am hooked. I definitely want to try all the other colours. It applies so smoothly and I really feel it moisturising my lips.

I did have to reapply a bit later on in the day, not because it had lost its colour, but more to give the colour back some of its vibrancy.

The pink is so soft. I sometimes worry I can't pull off delicate pinks just because of my naturally olive skin, but this one just seemed to work. It is not matte, and leaves a subtle shimmer behind.

I wore this lip colour over MAC's Prep & Prime Lip, which I swear by. It was one of my best beauty products for 2015.

What is everyone else's lipstick pick for Spring?


Love, Jo.



What do they say? Pink to make the boys wink? This months lipstick pick is in honour of it finally being Spring. I am beyond relieved to be moving into the warmer months, and my lipsticks are going to reflect that.

March's pick is Revlon's Colorburst Balm Stain in 001 Honey Douce.

This is my first Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain and I can honestly say that I am hooked. I definitely want to try all the other colours. It applies so smoothly and I really feel it moisturising my lips.

I did have to reapply a bit later on in the day, not because it had lost its colour, but more to give the colour back some of its vibrancy.

The pink is so soft. I sometimes worry I can't pull off delicate pinks just because of my naturally olive skin, but this one just seemed to work. It is not matte, and leaves a subtle shimmer behind.

I wore this lip colour over MAC's Prep & Prime Lip, which I swear by. It was one of my best beauty products for 2015.

What is everyone else's lipstick pick for Spring?


Love, Jo.



Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page