30 Mar 2016

Makeup Medley #2

So, with Spring making a welcome return, my makeup is starting to reflect the lighter mornings and the warmer weather.

Here is what I have been wearing a lot of recently:

Base

Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer by Maybelline. This has been a staple since my last Makeup Medley. I love it. Although, I would quite like to try Soap & Glory's One Heck Of A Blot next.


Studio Fix Fluid Foundation by MAC. I am not too keen on this foundation. I don't know whether it's the wrong shade for me, or I'm just not applying it right. All you Double Wear girls will understand that no matter where you look, you will never find a foundation as good as the one by Estee Lauder.


Blush

Fine One One by Benefit Cosmetics. A bronzer, blusher and highlighter in one slick stick. (You can use it on your lips too but I never have) I actually bought this a year or two ago, and it's still going strong. Granted, I don't use it that much because I prefer powder blushes, but still, that's pretty good going. It is quite subtle and light, and really easy to apply at 6 in the morning.


Eyes

Revlon's Dramatic Definition Mascara by Revlon. You can see my review of it here.

Stay Don't Stray Eye Primer by Benefit Cosmetics. This is one of my newer purchases. So far I haven't noticed much of a difference in the longevity of my eye shadows, but I am going to keep at it.

LOC One & Done Shadow Stick in Champagne Problems by Birchbox UK. I promise, one of these days I will eventually do a Makeup Medley smokey eye version. But recently I have been keeping things really light. This pencil is the perfect shade and lasts ALL day. No joke.


Lips

Dr. Lipp. So, this winter has been the worse by far for dry lips! I have hardly been able to wear any lipstick without it looking cakey and disgusting. That is were Dr. Lipp comes in. It adds a subtle sheen to your lips whilst keeping them protected and moisturised.

What is in everyone else makeup bags at the minute?

Love, Jo.



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love Fine One One 3 in 1 stick, so handy!

    beristenbul.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. I have started using it more and more recently. I love how it gives me an extra 5 minutes in bed! x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig