FLOURISH & BLOTTING

beauty, travel & lifestyle

3 Mar 2016

January & February's Lipstick Pick

So, I kind of missed January's lipstick pick. If you read my December one, you will know it was Persistence which I LOVE -insert heart eyes emoji here- and even though it's not December, I still wear, obviously!


So this months (and last months) pick is MAC Honeylove.

I am all bout the nudes at the minute and this has to be my favourite. It's matte effect and it just glides on. It has more beige tones than it does pinks. It's so subtle, yet so noticeable on the lips.

It is perfect for these winter months. I just can't wait till spring now, when I can break out the bright pinks.

What is everyone else loving on their lips at the minute?

Love, Jo.



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. It really is! Perfect for an in between month like February when you don't want to go too dark before spring! X

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig