FLOURISH & BLOTTING

beauty, travel & lifestyle

11 Mar 2016

Going Loco For Coconut Lane

Rose Gold Arrow Ring by Coconut Lane

So, it's been a bit of a rubbish week in my world. If you haven't read my weekly edition, you really should. I have had this lousy cold for going on 2 weeks and I can't seem to shake it. I am literally living off Lemsip at the minute.

Anyway, less of the woe is me and more about what I did to cheer myself up, and if you follow me on Twitter you know what is coming. Online shopping!

So I created a little order at Coconut Lane. A gorgeous one stop shop for quirky prints, jewellery, and phone cases, all at an extremely reasonable price.

I have been looking for one of these for ages. I just can't get enough of marble, as you will see with my other purchase. This hard case is perfect for my iPhone 6s. It's not too bulky and definitely adds a touch of marble class to it. It comes in iPhone 5/5s/6/6s/6 Plus and the Samsung Galaxy S6

I don't know what it is, but every time I look at this print it gives me a little boost of confidence? So, I have propped it up on my dressing table, right where I think I need it most. I went with the classic white, but this print also comes in black and pink too, with the option of it being framed. Perfect for all us lazy girls out there who don't fancy traipsing around homeware stores.

I love this! Rose gold everything, I say! It is so dainty and cute. It is also fully adjustable, so it can be worn in numerous different ways and will fit any sized finger. There is also a gold and silver version too.

I told you I couldn't get enough of marble! This subtle gold bangle is so perfect. It just goes with everything and adds a nice touch of sophistication to any outfit.

And last, but certainly not least. I bought this greetins card as there is a birthday coming up which this will be perfect for. I love the reference to Gossip Girl, the fact it is made from good quality card, and there is also a great selection on offer too. The 'Lets Avocuddle' is next on my shopping list.

I have also got my eye on the Sparkle Flake case. Well, a girl can never have too many phone cases, right? I also love the subtlety of the Wish Bone necklace, and the Coffee Contour Confidence print. It's just perfect.

AND..

If you use this code 'flourish20' you will receive 20% discount off your order!

Let me know if you pick up any treasures in the comments box below.

Love, Jo.



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love all of the items sold at Coconut Lane. <3 I don't have anything from the store yet so the quality may be better but I bought the exact same arrow ring in a set with a few others 2-3 months ago from H&M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool! I was stuck between that, the bar ring (which is so Tiffany-esque) and the crown ring. Maybe next pay day! Ha!

      Delete
  2. I adore the jewellery, their stuff is so so pretty! You picked out some fab bits!


    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It really is, and so wearable.

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig