I think the blog title is pretty self explanatory. I kind of like doing these posts, not because I'm a narcissist or anything, it just gives me a break from writing about beauty things and thinking of words that will improve my SEO! Yawn.

So, on to these amazingly interesting facts;

01. I have designed websites since I was 12 years old, obviously with some major breaks in between.
02. I am allergic to penicillin.
03. I had my gallbladder removed when I was 20. Ick.
04. I played the flute for 8 years.
05. I can wiggle my ears.
06. I have quite an embarrassing taste in music, but I like to call it eclectic.
07. I have quite prominent 'fangs' due to two of my milk teeth being removed too early. They get quite a few compliments, if you could call them that. Usually I just get asked if they are real..
08. I have to go to sleep on my belly.
09. I love eating dry cereal. I have nothing against milk, I just like it dry.
10. I go makeup free most weekends. Since I started doing this, the condition of my skin has improved dramatically!

So, all in all, I'm pretty boring right?

Love, Jo.



I think the blog title is pretty self explanatory. I kind of like doing these posts, not because I'm a narcissist or anything, it just gives me a break from writing about beauty things and thinking of words that will improve my SEO! Yawn.

So, on to these amazingly interesting facts;

01. I have designed websites since I was 12 years old, obviously with some major breaks in between.
02. I am allergic to penicillin.
03. I had my gallbladder removed when I was 20. Ick.
04. I played the flute for 8 years.
05. I can wiggle my ears.
06. I have quite an embarrassing taste in music, but I like to call it eclectic.
07. I have quite prominent 'fangs' due to two of my milk teeth being removed too early. They get quite a few compliments, if you could call them that. Usually I just get asked if they are real..
08. I have to go to sleep on my belly.
09. I love eating dry cereal. I have nothing against milk, I just like it dry.
10. I go makeup free most weekends. Since I started doing this, the condition of my skin has improved dramatically!

So, all in all, I'm pretty boring right?

Love, Jo.



7 comments

  1. Love these 10 facts posts it always gives be a better idea about a person. When I read the ear wiggle bit I automatically tried doing it myself, to no avail sadly lol

    Dupes Are A Girls Best Friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wiggle them every now and again to see if I can still do it. Sadly it's my one and only party trick.

      I actually love writing these posts! I may do 10 a month until I run out of things to say, like in 3 months time!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always so fun to read facts like this. WIGGLE YOUR EAR? Gosh, I had always wanted to do that, but it's like something totally impossible for me.

    Noor | Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think it was that unusual anymore. Everyone I have told this to recently has been like 'Oh yeah! I can do that too!' Maybe I was wrong?

      Delete
  4. Love articles like this but I know want to know what exactly your taste in music is? X
    Wwww.whatrosiewrote.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose it varies on my mood? I like a lot of the UK chart stuff, but also 70's, 80's and 90's music too! At the minute I am loving Amazon Prime music because it pretty much has a playlist for anything! x

      Delete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page