FLOURISH & BLOTTING

beauty, travel & lifestyle

20 Feb 2016

What To Watch This Weekend

With the weather being so dismal at the minute, and rain forecast for the WHOLE weekend I thought it would be a good time for a blog post about what's good to watch at the moment. I think I have mentioned previously that I suffer greatly from 'Gremlin' syndrome. So, going outside really isn't viable.

Anyway, here are my top television picks for this rainy weekend;

  • Jessica Jones: This has been on my 'to watch' list for a while now, I think I just haven't been in the right mood. I know once I get started that will be it though.
  • Making A Murderer: I am pretty sure everyone has probably seen this already, but if you haven't you really must! Me and my boyfriend were gripped (and frustrated!) the whole time. It was so thought consuming. I found I was even thinking about it during work, and even before I went to sleep at night.
  • The Man in the High Castle: My feelings towards this series are near the same as Jessica Jones. I love the premise but I feel I need a bit more commitment towards it before starting to watch. I suppose what's more perfect than a damp and cold weekend?
  • Master Of Nothing: This was a recent Netflix discovery. If you want something quite light hearted and hella' funny you should watch this. The main character, Dev, is just so likeable and you can kinda dip in and out of it whilst doing other things.

And not forgetting Better Call Saul; Season 2 started this week too.. I am literally not going to leave my house for anything this weekend.

Has anyone got any other suggestions?
Love, Jo.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig