22 Feb 2016

Review: Revlon's Dramatic Definition Mascara

Who doesn't love a good high street mascara? And Revlon's Dramatic Definition Mascara is definitely a good 'un. Revlon actually brought out 5 of these mascara's, each with a different function but the overall goal being the same, fab lashes.

I chose definition because I love defined lashes? Duh! I have a massive appreciation for a good mascara brush too, weird huh? I love them to look like combs. I just think the application is always finer and more even.

This mascara is so versatile too, it is perfect for day wear as you can just sweep it once or twice over your lashes for a perfectly defined natural look. Or, if you are out for the evening you can layer it on your lashes to create a more dramatic look.

It's easily removed and doesn't weigh heavy on your lashes. I have to admit, I have been wearing this everyday, and with some mascaras my lashes go kind of brittle and fall out? Not with this though.

And guess what? No clumps!

Has anyone else tried Revlon's Dramatic Definition Mascara, or the other mascaras in the range? What did you think?

Love, Jo.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig