I am always interested in other peoples night time routine. I don't know about you, but I am always on the look out for new products to improve it or make it easier. We have all been there when the most we are willing to do some nights is to swipe at our face with a makeup wipe and literally show our teeth the brush and that's it. At the moment I think I have everything covered, and it definitely works for me.

01. Firstly I start by removing my makeup. I am currently using facial wipes by Nivea for dry skin at the moment. I love their scent and the fresh faced feeling I get even before cleansing.

02. I then, no surprise really, use Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (£14). It's so therapeutic and pampering. It is also very simple to use and leaves my skin feeling very clean, but more importantly not dried out. 

03. I then clean my teeth. I like to wait for my skin to settle before I apply any creams. No beauty related reason for this, I just prefer it! I tend to use a whitening toothpaste. My best high street buy is Pearl Drops. It's cheap, and the only one I find that really works.

04. Something I don't do daily, but that is definitely worth mentioning is that I use my Lush 'The Kiss' Lip Scrub about 3 times a week, and always before going to sleep I use my EOS Lipbalm, so I wake up with silky smooth lips. 

05. If I have any spots, I dab a bit of Sudocrem (not pictured) on them. It's the only spot treatment that has worked for me over the years, and yes, you still get spots in your thirties. Sorry!

06. I then apply Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate all over my face. It is quite oily but you only need a couple of drops, and I find it is absorbed by the skin quite quickly. I find the lavender scent so relaxing, especially before bed. I team this with their Powerful Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate (not pictured) patted lightly underneath my eyes. I got this as a sample and I love it. I am just saving up for the full size version now. Both products are quite expensive at around £20 each, but you will find this completes your skincare routine.

07. And just to cover all bases. I use Laura Mercier's Hand Cream in Crème Brulee on my hands and especially around my nails. It feels lovely going on and the smell is divine.

And that is pretty much it, after a couple of spritzes of my This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray I am ready for bed! What is everyone else's routine consist of?

Love, Jo.



I am always interested in other peoples night time routine. I don't know about you, but I am always on the look out for new products to improve it or make it easier. We have all been there when the most we are willing to do some nights is to swipe at our face with a makeup wipe and literally show our teeth the brush and that's it. At the moment I think I have everything covered, and it definitely works for me.

01. Firstly I start by removing my makeup. I am currently using facial wipes by Nivea for dry skin at the moment. I love their scent and the fresh faced feeling I get even before cleansing.

02. I then, no surprise really, use Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (£14). It's so therapeutic and pampering. It is also very simple to use and leaves my skin feeling very clean, but more importantly not dried out. 

03. I then clean my teeth. I like to wait for my skin to settle before I apply any creams. No beauty related reason for this, I just prefer it! I tend to use a whitening toothpaste. My best high street buy is Pearl Drops. It's cheap, and the only one I find that really works.

04. Something I don't do daily, but that is definitely worth mentioning is that I use my Lush 'The Kiss' Lip Scrub about 3 times a week, and always before going to sleep I use my EOS Lipbalm, so I wake up with silky smooth lips. 

05. If I have any spots, I dab a bit of Sudocrem (not pictured) on them. It's the only spot treatment that has worked for me over the years, and yes, you still get spots in your thirties. Sorry!

06. I then apply Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate all over my face. It is quite oily but you only need a couple of drops, and I find it is absorbed by the skin quite quickly. I find the lavender scent so relaxing, especially before bed. I team this with their Powerful Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate (not pictured) patted lightly underneath my eyes. I got this as a sample and I love it. I am just saving up for the full size version now. Both products are quite expensive at around £20 each, but you will find this completes your skincare routine.

07. And just to cover all bases. I use Laura Mercier's Hand Cream in Crème Brulee on my hands and especially around my nails. It feels lovely going on and the smell is divine.

And that is pretty much it, after a couple of spritzes of my This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray I am ready for bed! What is everyone else's routine consist of?

Love, Jo.



Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page