Welcome to my new feature! I have decided to document the makeup products I use from month to month. I am always changing it up, so it will be interesting to see the regular staples and the new comers.

Base

Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer by Maybelline. This is definitely going to be part of my February favourites round up at the end of the month. At a steal of £7.99 this primer is amazing. It's perfect for my combination skin and it can also be used on its own if you fancied a no makeup day.

Double Wear in Desert Beige by Estee Lauder. Hands down probably my favourite foundation. The coverage is just the best, and I like quite a full coverage. Used with the right primer (see above) it can last all day with very little touch ups.

Blush

Coralista by Benefit Cosmetics. Praise Benefit for the Real Cheeky Party Pallet. If I hadn't have picked this up in Barcelona airport I might have never tried Coralista, and that thought makes me very sad indeed. It's the perfect blusher for my skin tone. It's not matte, the pigmentation is immense, and it actually smells nice? Weird, is that just me?

Watts Up by Benefit Cosmetics. I am only using this because it comes as part of the Real Cheeky Party Pallet. I usually use Benefit's Girl Meets Pearl, which I love and the full sized version lasts FOREVER.

Eyes

They're Real Tinted Primer by Benefit Cosmetics. You can see my review of it here.

They're Real Mascara by Benefit Cosmetics. I have always liked this mascara but honestly, I think Benefit's Roller Lash has really stolen my heart.

Vintage Metallix Cream Eyeshadow in Courtier by Illamasqua. In an effort to keep things light, especially when I work full time, this rose gold eye shadow cream is perfect. It has quite a subtle shimmer so it doesn't totally look like I am wearing nothing.

Lips

Honey Love by MAC. You can read my review on that coming soon.

What is everyone else using this February?

Love, Jo.





Welcome to my new feature! I have decided to document the makeup products I use from month to month. I am always changing it up, so it will be interesting to see the regular staples and the new comers.

Base

Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer by Maybelline. This is definitely going to be part of my February favourites round up at the end of the month. At a steal of £7.99 this primer is amazing. It's perfect for my combination skin and it can also be used on its own if you fancied a no makeup day.

Double Wear in Desert Beige by Estee Lauder. Hands down probably my favourite foundation. The coverage is just the best, and I like quite a full coverage. Used with the right primer (see above) it can last all day with very little touch ups.

Blush

Coralista by Benefit Cosmetics. Praise Benefit for the Real Cheeky Party Pallet. If I hadn't have picked this up in Barcelona airport I might have never tried Coralista, and that thought makes me very sad indeed. It's the perfect blusher for my skin tone. It's not matte, the pigmentation is immense, and it actually smells nice? Weird, is that just me?

Watts Up by Benefit Cosmetics. I am only using this because it comes as part of the Real Cheeky Party Pallet. I usually use Benefit's Girl Meets Pearl, which I love and the full sized version lasts FOREVER.

Eyes

They're Real Tinted Primer by Benefit Cosmetics. You can see my review of it here.

They're Real Mascara by Benefit Cosmetics. I have always liked this mascara but honestly, I think Benefit's Roller Lash has really stolen my heart.

Vintage Metallix Cream Eyeshadow in Courtier by Illamasqua. In an effort to keep things light, especially when I work full time, this rose gold eye shadow cream is perfect. It has quite a subtle shimmer so it doesn't totally look like I am wearing nothing.

Lips

Honey Love by MAC. You can read my review on that coming soon.

What is everyone else using this February?

Love, Jo.



Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page