February 2016 Birchbox
Well, I have to say this box was well worth opening the door to the postman in my pajamas for. If you are interested in signing up for Birchbox you can do so here.

Spectrum Collections Tapered Powder Brush: This striking and multifunctional brush can be used for all powders, including setting powder, highlighters or bronzers.
Verdict: This brush is so soft and the design is so vibrant, I love it.

Birchbox's LOC Swatch
LOC One and Done Shadow Stick in Champagne Problems: Birchbox's first in-house makeup brand promising 11 hours of creaseless colour and elimination of the need of multiple brushes. Verdict: Well done Birchbox, it's a winner so far.  This eyeshadow has definite staying power, easy application, and the colour is just too perfect.

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster: This serum uses a high powered vitamin C complex to smooth fine lines and plump the skin.
Verdict: Although I am not really a fan of 'orangey' smelling products, once I had gotten past that, I loved it. The application was easy, just one pump covered my whole face, and it was absorbed super fast.

Ayres Body Butter in Patagonia: A body butter that is packed full of shea butter, vitamin E, and antioxidants.
Verdict: I absolutely loved this, it smells amazing. It's consistency is so thick and luxe, even my boyfriend was eager to geg in on this one.

theBalm Cosmetics Frat Boy Blush/Shadow: Can be used as a blush and an eyeshadow. This super pigmented colour is perfect for both.
Verdict: I loved this as a peachy eyeshadow. It has definitely convinced me to invest in one of their amazing eyeshadow pallets.

L. Erickson Grab & Go Ponytail Holder: A Birchbox bonus of a sturdy, metal free hair tie which doesn't snag.
Verdict: This was perfect for just throwing in my bag for one of those (many!) bad hair days. If you follow me on Twitter, I forgot to even brush my hair on Tuesday.. I obviously don't handle weekdays very well.

 What did everyone else think of this months box?
Love, Jo.



February 2016 Birchbox
Well, I have to say this box was well worth opening the door to the postman in my pajamas for. If you are interested in signing up for Birchbox you can do so here.

Spectrum Collections Tapered Powder Brush: This striking and multifunctional brush can be used for all powders, including setting powder, highlighters or bronzers.
Verdict: This brush is so soft and the design is so vibrant, I love it.

Birchbox's LOC Swatch
LOC One and Done Shadow Stick in Champagne Problems: Birchbox's first in-house makeup brand promising 11 hours of creaseless colour and elimination of the need of multiple brushes. Verdict: Well done Birchbox, it's a winner so far.  This eyeshadow has definite staying power, easy application, and the colour is just too perfect.

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster: This serum uses a high powered vitamin C complex to smooth fine lines and plump the skin.
Verdict: Although I am not really a fan of 'orangey' smelling products, once I had gotten past that, I loved it. The application was easy, just one pump covered my whole face, and it was absorbed super fast.

Ayres Body Butter in Patagonia: A body butter that is packed full of shea butter, vitamin E, and antioxidants.
Verdict: I absolutely loved this, it smells amazing. It's consistency is so thick and luxe, even my boyfriend was eager to geg in on this one.

theBalm Cosmetics Frat Boy Blush/Shadow: Can be used as a blush and an eyeshadow. This super pigmented colour is perfect for both.
Verdict: I loved this as a peachy eyeshadow. It has definitely convinced me to invest in one of their amazing eyeshadow pallets.

L. Erickson Grab & Go Ponytail Holder: A Birchbox bonus of a sturdy, metal free hair tie which doesn't snag.
Verdict: This was perfect for just throwing in my bag for one of those (many!) bad hair days. If you follow me on Twitter, I forgot to even brush my hair on Tuesday.. I obviously don't handle weekdays very well.

 What did everyone else think of this months box?
Love, Jo.



Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page