6 Jan 2016

Wanderlust 2016

Wanderlust 2016
I think it is clear to anyone reading this blog that I love travelling, and not just because of the duty free! Although.. That's an important part of it. I just love visiting new places, experiencing different cultures, and the obvious one, eating a lot of the local delicacies.

I have already booked a skiing holiday to Andorra at the end of this month. I am so excited to try this and visit a new country, plus it is something I can strike off my Bucket List.

This year I would love to visit;

  • Edinburgh - I have been meaning to visit for years, and I can't understand why I haven't! It is only like, 4 hours away on the train. Ideally this would just be a long weekend, maybe in a hotel with a spa option? Insert princess emoji here!
  • Berlin - Another one that has been on my travel wish list since last year. I even bought the travel guide (see featured image) but I ended up going on a last minute family trip to Florida instead. No complaints there, obviously.
  • Croatia - This would be our 'summer' holiday. We usually visit different regions of Italy, but this year I fancied a change. I have seen some amazing holiday snaps from friends who have visited, and it has just got me itching to go.

We have also booked a week in the Lake District where I plan to practice sitting by the fireside and drinking copious amounts of hot chocolate.. oh.. no, wait, I meant fell walking. (That's for my boyfriends benefit, obvs)

Where does everyone else want to visit this year? Have you got any suggestions?
Love, Jo.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig