20 Jan 2016

This Month's Birchbox: Birchbox X Pinterest

I love doing these sort of posts. I do a little squeal of delight when my Birchbox lands on the doorstep. I dedicate a whole night to trying out all the goodies in one go.

Firstly I just want to comment on how pretty the box is, plus, loving the beauty bonus of the cute compact mirror (complete with sassy #) and adorable postcards/prints.

Benefit They're Real Tinted Primer - A mink coloured formula that separates and lengthens your lashes before you apply your mascara.
Verdict: This little tube has transformed my eyelashes and my mascara application. I love this product and a full review is coming soon. It's THAT good.

Jelly Pong Pong Lightener  & Waterliner - A shimmerless white liner that you can use along your waterline or underneath your eyebrows for a wide awake look.
Verdict: I love this little pencil. I have been known to use a while eyeliner before (as seen here) to banish those early morning red eyes.

Whish Three Wishes Almond Butter - Containing organic aloe, shea and raspberry butter this moisturiser aims to conquer dryness and leave skin silky smooth. 
Verdict: This had a nice consistency, absorbed REALLY well, and it did feel like it moisturised my hands, I just wasn't a massive fan of the sort of, marzipan like scent. I quite like my creams to be quite 'fresh' smelling.

Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle - This spray conditions, detangles and minimisers frizz all while protecting your barnet against the sun.
Verdict: This product actually made my hair really shiny even a day after washing. I used this after conditioning my hair and without, and it was like I had conditioned anyway! I wasn't too keen on the scent as it is a bit sickly sweet but that can be forgiven for the overall result was amazing.

Absolution L'Eau et Matin - Packed with hazelnut oil and aloe, this cleansing water removes makeup and traces of the day in one swoop.
Verdict: I quite liked this even though I don't really use cleansing water, maybe I should start?

What did everyone else think of their box?

Love, Jo.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig