FLOURISH & BLOTTING

beauty, travel & lifestyle

25 Jan 2016

Review: Benefit's They're Real! Tinted Eyelash Primer

Before receiving a sample sized Benefit's They're Real! Tinted Eyelash Primer in my Birchbox this month, my first thoughts were, what's the point? Isn't it basically a mascara? I think it was safe to say I was a little skeptical.

The premise is that it will 'tint, define AND prime lashes!'  and it really does just that.

I loved the innovative design of the brush. The fact that it had a flexible head meant it could move with your lashes giving them more coverage and definition. With the more rigid mascara brushes I find you have to work all that bit harder to get the desired look.

I was happy to just go out wearing this product alone. It has a mink brown tint which gave my lashes a lovely feathery, natural look which is how I like 'em. However, those of you with lighter coloured lashes may prefer to go ahead and apply a coat of mascara too.

I know you are advised to use it in conjunction with They're Real! Mascara but I teamed my primer with Benefit's Roller Lash and it worked like a dream.

What is also great is the fact that the formula is water resistant and has provitamin B5 conditioners in. Anything that makes my lashes softer gets a thumbs up from me.

Has anyone else tried this? What did you think?

Love, Jo.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig