22 Jan 2016

Sharing My Shelves: My Andorra Holiday Reads

My Holiday Reads.
I found the whole experience of picking my holiday reads this time round quite different. Gone are the bright colours of summer chick lit, and instead I went for some quite dark narratives!

So, on my hotel bedside table at the minute is:

Dark Places by Gillian Flynn - I read Gone Girl a couple of years ago and was gripped, so I am so excited to read this one.

Disclaimer by Renee Knight - This one has been on my To Read list since I first saw it in hardback. I just thought the premise was really interesting.

Room by Emma Donaghue - This purchase was prompted by the new release of the film. I love reading the book before I see the film, so I am excited to get into this one.

I'm not expected to finish all 3, but I am planning on giving it a good go!

What is everyone else reading at the moment?

Love, Jo.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig