30 Jan 2016

January 2016 Favourites

Hi everyone, welcome to my new feature! I wanted to do something regularly, but not 'too' regularly, if you get what I mean. I also didn't want to limit myself on the content either so, my monthly favourites was born. These favourites can be anything from TV shows, to makeup, to even a particularly nice pizza I might have scoffed.

So, I'm starting it off with having to still have to pinch myself to remind me I have finally gotten the Benefit Cosmetics Real Cheeky Party Pallet in my possession. I just couldn't believe me luck when I stumbled upon it in Barcelona Airport Duty Free. For the past 2 years they have always been sold out when I have gone to pick one up.

Here is the newest addition to my ever increasing handbag collection. I bought this from Topshop and I just love the colour. I have been on the lookout for a mustard coloured bag for ages as surprisingly, they just go with just about everything. I love a good structured bag, it also has elements of Celine about it too.

My new absolute arm candy in the form of a Daniel Wellington watch. I just keep looking at this and actually sighing. This was another thing I picked up in Andorra. I would do a haul post but I didn't buy THAT much..

My current chocolate obsession has to be Galaxy Golden Eggs but they are not pictured, and you know why? Yep, I ate them all. Cue all the pig emoji's. They were just so good! If you haven't tried them, I suggest you do. I usually roll my eyes at the fact Easter comes far too early, but I can let that one slide this year..

So, the weather has not been that great recently and I have massive holiday blues, so I tried to brighten up my days with my manicure (and copious amounts of chocolate), SensatioNail in Pink Daisy. It's so bright and spring like, I love it.

And that's it till February! What has everyone else been loving this month?


Love, Jo.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig