20 Dec 2015

My December Lipstick Pick

I love a good lipstick as much as the next Beauty Blogger. Being quite new to wearing lipsticks I thought I would do a post on favourite winter lipstick colour.

I am still learning what colours suit my complexion and how daring I am willing to go, but that is half the fun of wearing lipstick. I have learnt that my favourite brand for colour, staying power and quality is unsurprisingly MAC.

This season I have gone for a matte look lipstick with a subtle reddish hue. I didn't want to go for your average nude, I wanted something noticeable but also suitable for work without it being too bright. Although, I don't think you can ever go too bright with a red lip.

Persistence is a couple of steps darker than Velvet Teddy and that is the reason why I picked it. Velvet Teddy was actually what started off my obsession, and I definitely intend to expand my collection in 2016. Persistence goes on as a light maroon colour but can be built up with a bit of layering. It completely depends on what look you are going for.

What is everyone else's December lip colour pick?

Love, Jo.



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. YES! I just picked up Persistence and I'm loving it as well. It's nude with a little punch and it's perfect for a flushed winter nude lip, if that makes any sense!

    Brittny | http://brittnykindred.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig