I know, I am a bit late getting this post out. I still need to review my last read 'After You' by Jojo Moyes. And can you believe I have gone and started another book too? I have also been reading the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas on my commute, as I have those books to hand on my Kindle.

Anyway, this month's book is #GirlBoss by Sophia Amoruso, published by Portfolio Penguin. I have been wanting to read this book for a while now, and I am hoping to gain some inspiring female empowerment from it. I picked up this particular paperback edition from Barnes and Noble in New York.

Please feel free to read along with me and leave comments. Otherwise, what is everyone reading at the moment?

Love, Jo.



I know, I am a bit late getting this post out. I still need to review my last read 'After You' by Jojo Moyes. And can you believe I have gone and started another book too? I have also been reading the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas on my commute, as I have those books to hand on my Kindle.

Anyway, this month's book is #GirlBoss by Sophia Amoruso, published by Portfolio Penguin. I have been wanting to read this book for a while now, and I am hoping to gain some inspiring female empowerment from it. I picked up this particular paperback edition from Barnes and Noble in New York.

Please feel free to read along with me and leave comments. Otherwise, what is everyone reading at the moment?

Love, Jo.



Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page