My lust list
I am joking, I love my boyfriend, but it's true. I have an unfortunate expensive taste. Unfortunate meaning there is no way I could ever afford half the stuff that I wish for.

I would need to either, marry well, or win the lottery! So, to get me started here are just a few things..


FASHION:


Grineeh Arabian Flower Bag by Malene BirgerMedium Lily Bag in Oxblood by MulberryKeychain Parisienne Lemon by Laduree
3. Keychain Parisienne Lemon by Laduree 4. Calze Rustic Weave Shoes in Chestnut by Ugg
 
 

BEAUTY:

Urban Decay's Naked Eye Shadow PalletT3's Featherweight Luxe 2i Dryer
 
                1. Naked Eye shadow Pallet by Urban Decay  2. Featherweight Luxe 2i Dryer by T3
 

 HOMEWARES:


Next's Floral Watercolour Bed Set
 
What does everyone else wish for?

Love, Jo.


My lust list
I am joking, I love my boyfriend, but it's true. I have an unfortunate expensive taste. Unfortunate meaning there is no way I could ever afford half the stuff that I wish for.

I would need to either, marry well, or win the lottery! So, to get me started here are just a few things..


FASHION:


Grineeh Arabian Flower Bag by Malene BirgerMedium Lily Bag in Oxblood by MulberryKeychain Parisienne Lemon by Laduree
3. Keychain Parisienne Lemon by Laduree 4. Calze Rustic Weave Shoes in Chestnut by Ugg
 
 

BEAUTY:

Urban Decay's Naked Eye Shadow PalletT3's Featherweight Luxe 2i Dryer
 
                1. Naked Eye shadow Pallet by Urban Decay  2. Featherweight Luxe 2i Dryer by T3
 

 HOMEWARES:


Next's Floral Watercolour Bed Set
 
What does everyone else wish for?

Love, Jo.


Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page