17 Oct 2015

The Next 5 Things On My Netflix

Netflix

I'm still suffering from this rotten cold so I haven't really been able to do much apart from stay in bed and watch Netflix! I don't know about the rest of you but I always find watching a good TV series quite cathartic. I definitely have my go-to series that never fail to make me feel better. Miranda, Friends and Sex and the City to name but a few.

I do struggle to finish some series, not because I didn't like them, more because I have the attention span of a Labrador! But now with these reoccurring Netflix updates on Flourish & Blotting hopefully it will make me more committed to finishing them.

I am currently watching



Pretty Little Liars Series 2 - I watched series one in record time. It is safe to say I am completely hooked. My favourite character is Hannah, although Spencer is a close 2nd. At first I wasn't convinced, there didn't seem to be a lot of depth to it, and it took me a couple of episodes to get into it. But after that I found it so easy to watch and it completely gripped me.

Next 5 On My List

    
 

The Help - I read the book this year by Katheryn Stockett, and absolutely loved it. I can't wait to see how they have transcribed it for the big screen.
Despicable Me 2 - Who didn't like the first movie?! After visiting Universal Studios in Florida and being surrounded by Minions, I was determined to watch this as soon as I could.
Orphan Black Series 1 - This series has been recommended by a friend. The synopsis is definitely unusual. I do tend to like uncomplicated storylines, so hopefully I will give this one a proper chance.
Bates Motel Series 1 - This has intrigued me for ages. Hopefully I will finally get round to watching it. It looks quite dark, so not something to watch before going to bed!
Horns - Anything with Daniel Radcliffe in is a must- watch for me.

What is everyone else watching?

Love, Jo.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig