So, I have been subscribing to Birchbox for about 4 months now, and I love it. It's like a surprise pamper session in a box, and quite reasonably priced at  £12.95 a month. That price includes postage and if you are on Direct Debit, you can request to stop it at any time.

Every month I receive 5 deluxe beauty items through the post, and the team at Birchbox always seem to get every element in there. This months Born in the USA themed box is no exception! For example, there might be something for your feet, hands and face which are all tailored to your specific beauty needs.

Septembers box includes;
  1. Bliss Foot Patrol - This is a cooling conditioning treatment for your feet. 
    Verdict: This stuff is wonderful! I'm not really a fan of foot creams, maybe I have just been unlucky, but each one I have tried in the past either has a funny scent, or an awful texture. This has neither, although it did take me a minute to get used to the slightly medicinal/minty smell. It went on smoothly and didn't leave my feet feeling greasy. I do suggest putting it on just before bed though.

  2. Laqa & Co Cheeky Lip - This crayon is multifunctional and serves as a blusher and lip colour.
    Verdict: This felt so nice going on. It didn't at all feel sticky and the colour was very complimentary to my skin tone. Most importantly it lasted too with very little bleeding!

  3. John Masters Organics Citrus Neroli Detangler - Applied as a leave in treatment or as a conditioner, this product nourishes hair and soothes scalps
    Verdict: I used this as a leave in conditioner. After washing my hair I applied a small amount to my hand and worked it through the lengths of my hair. Not only did this product smell amazing, it made my hair feel silky smooth.

  4. Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant - A liquid exfoliator, this liquid has blemish vanquishing properties and leaves skin clear and oil free. 
    Verdict: I applied this product in the morning as directed. It felt nice going on and there wasn't an overpowering scent. I have yet to see any results though.

  5. Benefit the POREfessional: licence to blot - This is a unique oil blotting stick that mattifies shiny t-zones for up to 6 hours. 
    Verdict: I actually applied this first thing in the morning, and I think it definitely improved the longevity of my foundation. I didn't have to reapply until at least mid, to late afternoon. I used this in conjunction with Benefit's POREfessional Primer and my foundation, which you can find here.

  6. The Birchbrush - Works out knots, smooth's hair and tames an unruly mane. 
    Verdict: Perfect size to pop in your handbag and perfect timing with the windy winter months approaching.
If you are planning to subscribe to BirchboxUK, you can do so by clicking here.

Love, Jo.



So, I have been subscribing to Birchbox for about 4 months now, and I love it. It's like a surprise pamper session in a box, and quite reasonably priced at  £12.95 a month. That price includes postage and if you are on Direct Debit, you can request to stop it at any time.

Every month I receive 5 deluxe beauty items through the post, and the team at Birchbox always seem to get every element in there. This months Born in the USA themed box is no exception! For example, there might be something for your feet, hands and face which are all tailored to your specific beauty needs.

Septembers box includes;
  1. Bliss Foot Patrol - This is a cooling conditioning treatment for your feet. 
    Verdict: This stuff is wonderful! I'm not really a fan of foot creams, maybe I have just been unlucky, but each one I have tried in the past either has a funny scent, or an awful texture. This has neither, although it did take me a minute to get used to the slightly medicinal/minty smell. It went on smoothly and didn't leave my feet feeling greasy. I do suggest putting it on just before bed though.

  2. Laqa & Co Cheeky Lip - This crayon is multifunctional and serves as a blusher and lip colour.
    Verdict: This felt so nice going on. It didn't at all feel sticky and the colour was very complimentary to my skin tone. Most importantly it lasted too with very little bleeding!

  3. John Masters Organics Citrus Neroli Detangler - Applied as a leave in treatment or as a conditioner, this product nourishes hair and soothes scalps
    Verdict: I used this as a leave in conditioner. After washing my hair I applied a small amount to my hand and worked it through the lengths of my hair. Not only did this product smell amazing, it made my hair feel silky smooth.

  4. Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant - A liquid exfoliator, this liquid has blemish vanquishing properties and leaves skin clear and oil free. 
    Verdict: I applied this product in the morning as directed. It felt nice going on and there wasn't an overpowering scent. I have yet to see any results though.

  5. Benefit the POREfessional: licence to blot - This is a unique oil blotting stick that mattifies shiny t-zones for up to 6 hours. 
    Verdict: I actually applied this first thing in the morning, and I think it definitely improved the longevity of my foundation. I didn't have to reapply until at least mid, to late afternoon. I used this in conjunction with Benefit's POREfessional Primer and my foundation, which you can find here.

  6. The Birchbrush - Works out knots, smooth's hair and tames an unruly mane. 
    Verdict: Perfect size to pop in your handbag and perfect timing with the windy winter months approaching.
If you are planning to subscribe to BirchboxUK, you can do so by clicking here.

Love, Jo.



Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page